Lexi still reacted ''how can you do this Rashi''? 🤣Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Good for u😆
I just called u Shera for praising nickname choice of Alexia for u
Okay I'm just pulling your legs, dont mind. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lexi still reacted ''how can you do this Rashi''? 🤣Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Good for u😆
I just called u Shera for praising nickname choice of Alexia for u
Okay I'm just pulling your legs, dont mind. 😆
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Mai ye ghar chodke ja rhi hu🥺
Admin hi angry hai jab😒Mai kya hi karungi yahan
Dp change kro bas🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Lexi is still reacted ''how can you do this Rashi''? 🤣
Okay I'm just pulling your legs, dont mind. 😆
I know😆Coz of ur words😏
I know nd i wont mind😆actually its always me who pull legs of my frnds🤣its first tym someone did wid me😆
Sara Gurpul was my favorite. I instantly started liking her when I first saw her.
I know this is an unpopular choice. 😆
Dp change kro bas🤣
Tum dhundhke de do koi🧐nhi to mai ja rhi hu

Zeal tumhare wala gif🤣
😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Sara Gurpul was my favorite. I instantly started liking her when I first saw her.
I know this is an unpopular choice. 😆
Humein use dekhna Ka time hi nhi Mila 🤣🤣 toh Pasand Kia krte 🤣
Behen ho to aisi😎Full wasool🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Tum dhundhke de do koi🧐nhi to mai ja rhi hu
Zeal tumhare wala gif🤣
Acha mein dhundhti hoo😔😡
Acha mein dhundhti hoo😔😡
Shaleen ki hi dhundhna😆
Nhi to tamatar padenge tumhe😡