Originally posted by: Eemasnia
Congratulations Rishmi on your promotion π₯³
A lil late to the powri but better late than neverπ
Keep spammimg and slayingπ!
I definitely shall π
Thank you π
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Eemasnia
Congratulations Rishmi on your promotion π₯³
A lil late to the powri but better late than neverπ
Keep spammimg and slayingπ!
I definitely shall π
Thank you π
Kabtak chalegi ye party π€ͺ roz ke 2 replies π€ͺ
Thatβs what khooni told me know
So I made sure I sticker to it π€£
Congratulations Rishi
Beautiful thread Ayushi
Heyyyyyy Rishhhhhhhhπ€π€
kaisi hoπ€£π€£
Hiiii Saru π€
Donβt even ask that! Just now I woke up thinking about a lollipop coz of u ππ
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Hiiii Saru π€
Donβt even ask that! Just now I woke up thinking about a lollipop coz of u ππ
I thought of spamming in this threadπ€ͺ
I thought of spamming in this threadπ€ͺ
Kyuuuu yaaar kyu?