Thanks Rim for these wonderful gifs
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thanks Rim for these wonderful gifs
Originally posted by: rikara94
Thanks Rim for these wonderful gifs
🤗
Look at him all wet in the rain ☺️
paani mein aag laga raha hai☺️ uff uff☺️
Yeh sajish hain boondo ki☺️
Originally posted by: T4T2D5Z6C626CIDD
paani mein aag laga raha hai☺️ uff uff☺️
Yaha hum jal rahe hain ☺️
Originally posted by: rikara94
Yeh sajish hain boondo ki☺️
Koi khwaahish hai chup chup si ☺️
Pura epi to thik hai but the precap where devil being all mother india and begging to tej - kuch anarth hone wala hai like 1980s mom was so extra I can't even 🤣 are we supposed to feel pity for the psycho mata? She was channeling her inner amitabh bachan ki maa from some old movies I feel. Bad mandir mein matha phodna baki tha 🤪
The romance is moving at jet neck speed. Shaurya being a boyfriend barging into gf house cause she didn't pick phone, sleeping in her bed caring about nothing and the precap...I am almost cringing on anokhis behalf whoever see S in her home. Acp being there is just 🤓 and to settle score she will be in his house. I think dream sequence.
Shaurya came out of car and sneezing /fever all thanks to shakun. The entire rain sequence with people running and S being "meri aankhein dhoka nahi kha skti" 🤣 dude who cares?? Ja bey apne wali k paas🤣
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
Pura epi to thik hai but the precap where devil being all mother india and begging to tej - kuch anarth hone wala hai like 1980s mom was so extra I can't even 🤣 are we supposed to feel pity for the psycho mata? She was channeling her inner amitabh bachan ki maa from some old movies I feel. Bad mandir mein matha phodna baki tha 🤪
The romance is moving at jet neck speed. Shaurya being a boyfriend barging into gf house cause she didn't pick phone, sleeping in her bed caring about nothing and the precap...I am almost cringing on anokhis behalf whoever see S in her home. Acp being there is just 🤓 and to settle score she will be in his house. I think dream sequence.
Shaurya came out of car and sneezing /fever all thanks to shakun. The entire rain sequence with people running and S being "meri aankhein dhoka nahi kha skti" 🤣 dude who cares?? Ja bey apne wali k paas🤣
Totally me 🤣🤣🤣🤣when he came out of car running here and there i was like SS i didnt expect this from yu jaa na bey apne wali ke pass🤣
Originally posted by: LGWEBXM6DBY5KPXG
Koi khwaahish hai chup chup si ☺️
hawa kuchh haule haule zubaan se kya kuchh bole
kyon duuri hain ab darmayaan.☺️
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
Pura epi to thik hai but the precap where devil being all mother india and begging to tej - kuch anarth hone wala hai like 1980s mom was so extra I can't even 🤣 are we supposed to feel pity for the psycho mata? She was channeling her inner amitabh bachan ki maa from some old movies I feel. Bad mandir mein matha phodna baki tha 🤪
The romance is moving at jet neck speed. Shaurya being a boyfriend barging into gf house cause she didn't pick phone, sleeping in her bed caring about nothing and the precap...I am almost cringing on anokhis behalf whoever see S in her home. Acp being there is just 🤓 and to settle score she will be in his house. I think dream sequence.
Shaurya came out of car and sneezing /fever all thanks to shakun. The entire rain sequence with people running and S being "meri aankhein dhoka nahi kha skti" 🤣 dude who cares?? Ja bey apne wali k paas🤣
Anarth to hone wala hai but Shaurya ke saath nahi devi ke saath. Remember usne kaha tha anokhi is ghar me aai to unhe Haridwar jana padega😆