





Please abide by the India-Forums Rules for peaceful discussions. No bashing of actors allowed!!






Please abide by the India-Forums Rules for peaceful discussions. No bashing of actors allowed!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Congratulations on the 23rd thread!!
Leaving my 👣 here 😆
Congratulations for 23rd thread🥳
TAG MEEEEEEE
I thought I scared you
you have an entire hour dude!!!! Go back to sleep for 45 minutesOriginally posted by: Akanksha29100
I thought I scared you
you have an entire hour dude!!!! Go back to sleep for 45 minutes
I can't. I got up wide awake at the first alarm.
Since then I am cancelling the alarms after every five minutes
you have an entire hour dude!!!! Go back to sleep for 45 minutes
I was sat in my relatives house thinking of ShaAkhi scenarios fir RiMi 🤣