IT IS CUTE!! Their moments today are cute!! Not yet aag BUT HIS EYES AT THE END WHEN SHE IS TAKING CARE OF HIM 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
IT IS CUTE!! Their moments today are cute!! Not yet aag BUT HIS EYES AT THE END WHEN SHE IS TAKING CARE OF HIM 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Count me in too pls same boat same sail time
I don't think she'll let him in, and remind him it's a girl's hostel....otherwise how will we get the rest of the bts😈
Or she might take his help to trf Shaurya to Saberwal house ?
Originally posted by: glowgetter
Idk how I feel about the episode..
I am feeling scared for Anokhi as to what will happen now!
Don't....you should feel excited ...she's admitted something...wasn't it fasst 🤔😁😆
ALSO RIP!!! THE UGLY TSHIRT ACTUALLY IS MAKING AN APPEARANCE SO NO SHIRTLESS SHAURYA FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT
duuuuuuude the eyes. I fell in love all over againOriginally posted by: infinitie
IT IS CUTE!! Their moments today are cute!! Not yet aag BUT HIS EYES AT THE END WHEN SHE IS TAKING CARE OF HIM 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
MUs create karne aaya hai 😡
Vella kahin ka pure chandigarh mein ek hi police wala hai kya??
Another 40mjns....the time is going so slowly. I'm jumping from twitter to insta to if 🤣
Hola friends!
I'm loving it!
noy soo sooon I need more scenes 😭. I’m annoyed with Devi and Shagun but it’s gonna get so mcuh worse that I don’t even care.