I think my eyes are finally showing signs of sleep, I am going now!
We fly together at 6 AM IST tomorrow 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think my eyes are finally showing signs of sleep, I am going now!
We fly together at 6 AM IST tomorrow 🤗
OMG!!! The director said is it a sign not to show lut gaye on shakhi in the show and I said yes! Then I asked her if we can send song suggestions over? And she said yes absolutely!! Omg omg omg guys!! Do you want to send me your top number one song you want on shakhi???!
I promised not to spam her lol so maybe one song we all REALLY want on shakhi!!
ps I can’t tag everyone but this is for everyone!!
Before saaf safay was invented we were all like sati savetri's 😆 doodh ki dhuli.
We showed our true colour 😆
😂😂 Wait until Holi.. aur bhi true colors dikhenge 😝
Koi nahi yaar company dene aah jaongi.😳
I'm in for saaf safay hell😆
OMG!!! The director said is it a sign not to show lut gaye on shakhi in the show and I said yes! Then I asked her if we can send song suggestions over? And she said yes absolutely!! Omg omg omg guys!! Do you want to send me your top number one song you want on shakhi???!
I promised not to spam her lol so maybe one song we all REALLY want on shakhi!!
ps I can’t tag everyone but this is for everyone!!
mareez e ishq or sanson ko
OMG!!! The director said is it a sign not to show lut gaye on shakhi in the show and I said yes! Then I asked her if we can send song suggestions over? And she said yes absolutely!! Omg omg omg guys!! Do you want to send me your top number one song you want on shakhi???!
I promised not to spam her lol so maybe one song we all REALLY want on shakhi!!
ps I can’t tag everyone but this is for everyone!!
Mere yaar mila de from my end because I am obsessed with it so far😆
But I am okay with anything from the list we went through in the CC and EDTs😆
Originally posted by: 5EHAVXHOEYRA6EB7
I think my eyes are finally showing signs of sleep, I am going now!
We fly together at 6 AM IST tomorrow 🤗
🤗🤗😘Good night! Sleep tight Don’t let the tharkiness bite 😜
Originally posted by: rumi_dee
😂😂 Wait until Holi.. aur bhi true colors dikhenge 😝
I wana see his 50 shades of each colours 😆
Originally posted by: TMWIYKLBBSDXFGNQ
Why? Why would you put this out in the universe?
I guess I just like playing with fire. Honestly though, I think we've kept it at a very tasteful level.

Nazar na lage....this forum, y'all, and our SAAKK!
I wana see his 50 shades of each colours 😆
Sabhi mil jaayenge.. forum mein kaafi variety hain 😝