YASSSS ! My battery is 1% now ! I leave 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
YASSSS ! My battery is 1% now ! I leave 🤗
Originally posted by: infinitie
THAT BLACK SHIRT IS GONNA BE THE DEATH OF ME!! I WANT TO SEE THOSE BUTTONS UNDONE ONE AT A TIME!
I hope she does it and its not the Cute cranky tantrum thrower doing so !!!
Originally posted by: infinitie
hahahaahha we little test our limits every day!! we are truly groundbreaking forum!!!
Sometimes I wonder if the moderators gave up.....or that maybe there’s really no rules!
only one track mind in this forum.
Thats why we all are getting along well🤣
hahahahahah I’m surprised at myself right now .. I’m asking myself, POOJA is this really you????
HAHAHAHA THIS IS US!! it's time to just accept the reality that this is who we have always been. this is who we are!
Originally posted by: mallukumari
Sometimes I wonder if the moderators gave up.....or that maybe there’s really no rules!
Why? Why would you put this out in the universe?
Originally posted by: glowgetter
I hope she does it and its not the Cute cranky tantrum thrower doing so !!!
today she can do it, tomorrow in his bedroom he can do it while walking over towards her!!!
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
YASSSS ! My battery is 1% now ! I leave 🤗
BUT CHARGE SO YOUR ALARM GOES OFF!!
yes!! We all made up of the same elements, class and sas yet live for tharak and double meanings ♥️🔥Originally posted by: FortunaMajor
Not just the forum the team that makes our show is right there with us😆
I unleash myself on this forum!Originally posted by: infinitie
HAHAHAHA THIS IS US!! it's time to just accept the reality that this is who we have always been. this is who we are!