yes...why the lollipop is not melting🤪
Lollipop melt hota he? 😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yes...why the lollipop is not melting🤪
Lollipop melt hota he? 😕
but mein pehli baar sun rahi hoon names
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I knew about Khichdi but not about mithai
So do we🤪
It's Bengali show,But I have heard some of CC residents talking about it😆
Ur welcome Ayu ❤️
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Yaar tumhe Hansa,Praful,Babuji,Jayshree sab nahi pata😲
ye sab kaun hai🤔
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Nah My friend won't let me use phone coz I was having headache🤪
She was keeping my phone for time being😆
But Now I got new glasses so she give it back and now I will watch pending Episodes😛
Oh please do that first!!
That’s a favor u do on me 😂😂
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Lollipop melt hota he? 😕
According to Saru 😂