I’m proud about the people in my country 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I’m proud about the people in my country 😂😂
Happyy bdayyy to Auntyyyy🥳🥳🎂🎂🎂🎂
Kyyyyyyyaaaaaa?? 😂😂😂
haan haan yug ji ko thaad rahi hogiii🤣
Because mithai bengali serial he 😆
I knew about Khichdi but not about mithai
Nah My friend won't let me use phone coz I was having headache🤪
She was keeping my phone for time being😆
But Now I got new glasses so she give it back and now I will watch pending Episodes😛
yes...why the lollipop is not melting🤪
Ommmmmggg 😂
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Sunday ko CC itna shant kabhi nahi rha hoga 🤔
wahii thohh🤣 last week halla macha tha ccc par🤪