Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I think Anchal is shooting since yday.
Awesome!
Nice to see you here 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I think Anchal is shooting since yday.
Awesome!
Nice to see you here 🤗
Pranali was a gem performer, unfairness ki hadh hai ye 😭
Radha was a delight to watch till they got an opportunity to witness her charm, it is nice she got to play so many shades of the character and will be memorable for any KUDCA fan. God Bless 🙏🙏🙏
Ofcourse it is not only about glamour. Ofcourse a lot of hardwork has gone from each person in making the show. But then it is the responsibility of that same entity to deliver to the audience and keep the promises they make. Thank you Shagun, was a pleasure watching your work 🙏🙏
Originally posted by: Madhura..
Bts am not interested cos it can be misleading and a lollypop. I would prefer them getting a plot, bas!
Best of luck to you and your hopes girlie! 👍🏼
🥳🤗
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5218787#156436868

😆
🤣
😆🤣Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
🥳Glad to know that I am not the only one Jo aise tukka lagata hai 🤣 Maine bhi Kal Anshi and Ujwala ko bola Anchal ne shoot Kia hoga aise tukka lagake, woh dono Bechari soch rahe honge I am her PR 😆