hopefully they’re taking extra precaution now. And being extra safe. I wonder how often they get tested.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hopefully they’re taking extra precaution now. And being extra safe. I wonder how often they get tested.
hopefully they’re taking extra precaution now. And being extra safe. I wonder how often they get tested.
Yeah this show don’t have any banks
It will be very hard for them
sofna, it’s good we get hostel this week. And then winter comes. I can handle this 😂
hahahah exactly!! they are giving us something hot to hold us over the cold months!!
yea, hopefully they all test negative and are doing ok. I really hope everyone gets better soon. It’s tough out there.
I can deal for a month 😂 in ITV what’s that like 5 months? 😂😂😂Originally posted by: infinitie
hahahah exactly!! they are giving us something hot to hold us over the cold months!!
omg! That’s good, I mean if you get work done now, you will be able to enjoy the hostel episodes!!I just got home. I had so much pending work I needed to do cuz I haven’t been to work the last two days. Now I’m starting all my homework I didn’t do this week that’s due today and tomorrow 😓 at least time will fly by 😞
how are you!
I’m good! Abt to go on a coffee run and walk. Need to get homework done but will start tomorrow
I hope they get tested bc kv had a scene w khalid and now sindhura is sick too! ☹️ I hope they are all safe.. at this rate I can deal w no holi if they give us shakhi episodes and are safe. I can deal w hostel room scenes only 🔥🔥🔥🔥
sofna, it’s good we get hostel this week. And then winter comes. I can handle this 😂
I know.
Apshagun...has become shagun finally 🤣
I can deal for a month 😂 in ITV what’s that like 5 months? 😂😂😂
hahahahah i feel like this will go for at least 2 months!! but tbh i feel positive about it only because i have all of you to hold me over too! I don't think I would have been able to get through this otherwise🤗