🤣
I would need 10 in return then 🤣
I’m a Pampered kid🤣 tantrums throw karungi main warna 🤣
Aap kya karengi? 😉😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣
I would need 10 in return then 🤣
I’m a Pampered kid🤣 tantrums throw karungi main warna 🤣
Aap kya karengi? 😉😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Yes it weekend 😆
But yeh baat mere college ko koi samajha do 😅😭
It’s working even on Saturdays
As usual 6:30 am classes
I am the only person in my house who starts day this early on Saturday 😒😅
What 6:30 wo bhi weekends pe😲
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Yes it weekend 😆
But yeh baat mere college ko koi samajha do 😅😭
It’s working even on Saturdays
As usual 6:30 am classes
I am the only person in my house who starts day this early on Saturday 😒😅
Unko bolo so jaaye.. n zyaada dimaag naa khaaye 🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
🤣
I would need 10 in return then 🤣
I’m a Pampered kid🤣 tantrums throw karungi main warna 🤣
Aap kya karengi? 😉😆
Bechara wo😒🤣
DQ milegi use🤣
OMGOriginally posted by: dusk2dawn
I tagged him yaar. But abhi uska number toh hai nahi ki raat ke 1 baje usko call karu 🤣
Bhabhiji gaaliyaan degi hum sab ko.. 🤣

Zeal koi bat nhi Ake reply krdena Bhabhi ko naraz nhi krna😳
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I think wifey scolded him for staying up late. men turn to kids when they get married that's why they always stay kids at heart. 🤣🤣
😂😂😂
yes
Mon to Sat 😵
6:30 classes daily
Aaj good Friday ko college ne holiday diya toh coaching wale k tevar dekho 😡
8:00 am to 3 pm 😡
I was in bad mood the whole day because of it 🤔
Zeal koi bat nhi Ake reply krdena Bhabhi ko naraz nhi krna😳
Bhabhi sojayein phir ajana
😂
So jao fir 😢Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Yes it weekend 😆
But yeh baat mere college ko koi samajha do 😅😭
It’s working even on Saturdays
As usual 6:30 am classes
I am the only person in my house who starts day this early on Saturday 😒😅
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633