Yeah saw it why he made bachi as mummy🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNKyh_6ntrR/?igshid=sf8mrerxwhc9
I watched this First thing in the morning 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah saw it why he made bachi as mummy🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNKyh_6ntrR/?igshid=sf8mrerxwhc9
I watched this First thing in the morning 🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
How's life going?
And how's the life of Professor aur unki student going?
Life going on
Professor in jelo is snapping at everyone and throwing the things
Hola😳
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I watched this First thing in the morning 🤣
🤣🤣 He is punishing her for not lifting phone
And running in room like his own bedroom 😆
I am good how r u? I had methi gota and tea how abt u?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I am good how r u? I had methi gota and tea how abt u?
Yours breakfast yummy 🤤
I had my tea long back
Having fruit
Oh thats good, healthy Sravz🤣😛
Yeah saw it why he made bachi as mummy🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNKyh_6ntrR/?igshid=sf8mrerxwhc9
hahaha he made bachi into his biwi 🤣
Come over here everyone