Rishi kahan phisal rahi hai😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rishi kahan phisal rahi hai😆
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Abhi CC samajhkar EDT me kalash girane jaane wali thi🤪🤪
You are kalash obsessed 🤪
Rishi kahan phisal rahi hai😆
Rishi khud buttery ban gayi he 🤪
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Shaant ho jao tum dono 🤣
Woh kya hai???
Kyu bhai kyu??
Make this a happening spot 🤣
Green words are applicable only if u had accepted the challenge😆
Now I am taking my words back🤣
I anyways never took ur words seriously coz I know what a big flipper u are
I don’t take words seriously here coz I know how much everyone is good at flipping in here 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Abhi CC samajhkar EDT me kalash girane jaane wali thi🤪🤪
Kya hai Teri problem?
Ab Tu andhi bhi hai kya? 😂😂
Rishi kahan phisal rahi hai😆
Itna bhi aasan nahi hai yeh karna mere sath
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
You are kalash obsessed 🤪
😂😂