What was the precap
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What was the precap
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Probably she expects him to drown in his grief and forget everything, the way it had happened after Sakshi's death
Yeah ho sakta hai...she wants to make him the same what he was before purvi came....but now the situation is different...prakashi ka pala purvi se pada hai...
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Yeah ho sakta hai...she wants to make him the same what he was before purvi came....but now the situation is different...prakashi ka pala purvi se pada hai...
Pur aur saki dono ke hat se maregi prakashi
Ohhhhhhhhhbb😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
He has a special place in her heart tht even yogi doesn’t know about only u do (nez I’m I right 😂)
Pur aur saki dono ke hat se maregi prakashi
Golu Don is gonna run like anything...🤣
Originally posted by: Red_eyes
He has a special place in her heart tht even yogi doesn’t know about only u do (nez I’m I right 😂)
Jethji...🤣
Ab mujhe saki track ka yahi end chaiye 🤣
Are shristi ka pehla wala comment padho
Oh yessssssssss😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
I knew u will understand 🤣
Between how will mukhi save purvi now ?