Members that don't fight. 3 winners announcement- Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

111

Views

8.5k

Users

39

Likes

195

Frequent Posters

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 8th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
#91

Originally posted by: Silpa20

thanks❤️you too don't fight.😊

Thanks😳🤗

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 8th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
#92

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Of course I do😳 sheepmates 4ever🤗

I have a feeling you'll win so my nomination does help I guess😆

I am sure she wins.🥳

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#93

Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki

I am sure she wins.🥳


What about me 😆


Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail 8th Anniversary Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
#94

What to say😆..best of luck🥳😆

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
#95

Silpa ne paise dekar votes kharide hain. I am out of this. I expected some transparency but ......

Mishal4Sumud thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
#96

Member that doesn't fight. We got three winners see page 1

Posted: 5 years ago
#97

Who were the jury members?

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#98

Yet another award Kangana was robbed of 😒

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#99


Why didnt I win 😆

Mishal4Sumud thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago


Ask yourself

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://youtu.be/Gwj2v_jTl_U?si=mDftahcVscuge1Ne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwj2v_jTl_U
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/salman-khan-returns-as-host-for-bigg-boss-20-this-is-when-show-may-go-on-floors-report_234826

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2078749949051977737

https://x.com/i/status/2078749949051977737
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2071601156107972856

https://x.com/i/status/2071601156107972856
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2069284919063568612

https://x.com/i/status/2069284919063568612
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".