I nominate Ro and Silpa
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I nominate Ro and Silpa
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I nominate Ro and Silpa
Waaah🥳Thanks Lavy❤️ You are one of them too🤗..
But sadly, nomination is closed😆
Among those who are nominated I don't see Silpa fighting even in the worst case scenario. And what is Arsalan Khan doing here?
Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
Waaah🥳Thanks Lavy❤️ You are one of them too🤗..
But sadly, nomination is closed😆
Thanks dear but I have spoken against a 2-3 members earlier so I don't fit in I guess(did not fight though)😆
Is it? I didn't check😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Thanks dear but I have spoken against a 2-3 members earlier so I don't fit in I guess(did not fight though)😆
Is it? I didn't check😆
I don't think you fought.❤️🤗
Just speaking against should not be termed as fighting na...You are always polite.
Yess..among the nominations, Silpa 🥳
thanks pranushka ❤️you remember me😊nominations are over though may be it will be counted as voting😆Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I nominate Ro and Silpa
Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
I don't think you fought.❤️🤗
Just speaking against should not be termed as fighting na...You are always polite.
Maybe... phir bhi thanks❤️🤗
thanks❤️you too don't fight.😊Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki
Yess..among the nominations, Silpa 🥳
thanks pranushka ❤️you remember me😊nominations are over though may be it will be counted as voting😆
Of course I do😳 sheepmates 4ever🤗
I have a feeling you'll win so my nomination does help I guess😆
https://youtu.be/Gwj2v_jTl_U?si=mDftahcVscuge1Ne
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/salman-khan-returns-as-host-for-bigg-boss-20-this-is-when-show-may-go-on-floors-report_234826
https://x.com/i/status/2078749949051977737
https://x.com/i/status/2071601156107972856
https://x.com/i/status/2069284919063568612
13