Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
I Can't wait. I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED.
GOD SOMEBODY MAKE MY OS HAPPEN !
Dude which os ???
Send me the link noo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
I Can't wait. I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED.
GOD SOMEBODY MAKE MY OS HAPPEN !
Dude which os ???
Send me the link noo
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
yeh kon hay
Makeup artist shayad
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNHreFxBjAB/?igshid=8d142p60r80z
Bts for ppl who don’t have IG and can’t see stories ✨
Let me see if I can get more
I think we can fly now😆
Also you are asking the wrong person, we need Ash for this!
Originally posted by: FortunaMajor
I think we can fly now😆
Also you are asking the wrong person, we need Ash for this!
I tagged her ...Where is she ?!😔
She need to break this down
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156373981
Lol! I had no intention to promote 🤣
Ohh man i ll read it before sleeping❤️
Originally posted by: glowgetter
Arre bas Anokhi can nurse him to good health.. No interference of Sabherwals please !
Need alone time with these two !
I wanted see this for long time anokhi taking caring of him. Hayee hope anokhi mellow down to him. Cares him he is sick 😭