Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hehhe I was busy taking Harry Potter quiz. 😆
Cz ShaKhi n MUs was taking too much space in my mind 😆
Good way to distract enjoy ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hehhe I was busy taking Harry Potter quiz. 😆
Cz ShaKhi n MUs was taking too much space in my mind 😆
Good way to distract enjoy ❤️
arrey bhai mera raj kahan? Aap logo ka hi raj hai yahan... rank kahan se kahan pohcha diya 😘🥰
Originally posted by: Guneet80
We're good. Aap batao?
Bas chal raha hai..
arrey bhai mera raj kahan? Aapko ka hi raj hai yahan... rank kahan se kahan pohcha diya 😘🥰
Hum toh aapke SAAKK rajya ki praja hai.. 🙏❤️💕
Iss rajya ke karta dharta toh aap hi ho.
No.1 ka target hai we will try our best. ❤️
Good way to distract enjoy ❤️
Yeah I can’t take MUs yaar. Pata nahi i get sour taste in mouth whenever I read that word 🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Guneet good to see you back.. 🤗
Hi, I Missed you too❤️
Hope everything is good
yeah so far so good😁
guess we can move back here folks!!
Originally posted by: infinitie
guess we can move back here folks!!
This thread had been quiet....it's about to blow up!