He's intelligent like raghav rao knows what to say when 🤣 Sahi ladka choose kya apneliye sis🤣
He even said this in his interview....Raghav intelligent hai to Sai Ketan Rao bhi to intelligent hai.....I was like waah apni tareef karna koi isse sikhe🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He's intelligent like raghav rao knows what to say when 🤣 Sahi ladka choose kya apneliye sis🤣
He even said this in his interview....Raghav intelligent hai to Sai Ketan Rao bhi to intelligent hai.....I was like waah apni tareef karna koi isse sikhe🤣
ohh aap married ho😆I'll call you Mihu😳Sounds cute❤️Mihika/Mihu...also Sai's wife😳
yup yup but hamara dil dol gaya hai🤣Abb hum Raghav fan bann gaya hai☺️He is too irresistible ☺️🤣
Mihika/Mihu...also Sai's wife😳
😏😏🤣
Originally posted by: Siddiquie
ohh aap married ho😆I'll call you Mihu😳Sounds cute❤️
😂 Not in real life....married only in Forum life that too with Sai Ketan Rao😆😳
Kya😆
He even said this in his interview....Raghav intelligent hai to Sai Ketan Rao bhi to intelligent hai.....I was like waah apni tareef karna koi isse sikhe🤣
🤣 He's a liar re🤣 first he said there's nothing common between raghav and sai apart from rao and now see kya bola🤣 Full on himself just like raghav🤣
omggg i got ya🤣I'm thodi slow, sorry😆🤪😂 Not in real life....married only in Forum life that too with Sai Ketan Rao😆😳
🤣 He's a liar re🤣 first he said there's nothing common between raghav and sai apart from rao and now see kya bola🤣 Full on himself just like raghav🤣
I deal with his nakhre daily at home😒🤣
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4