Mehendi hai rachne wali thread no 5 discussion thread- Page 37

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

43.7k

Users

46

Likes

2.4k

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

BTS pic😆

rmahi25 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AVG3DNXUMLDOMFMR

No this one looks like Rishi Kapoor's Om Shanti Om song dress....full disco feel🤣

Image

Raghav in the sangeet function be ^

ImHemangi thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
see he said... dono confess abhi nhi krenge mtlb khud man lenge pr shayad ek dusre ko confess na kr paye ... ye toh hme pehle se pata hai ... n he doesn’t talk about that havoc image..
SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Till 365 days🥳🤣

Reminded me of that netflix wala 365days 🤣🤣

QKA72U6HCXSWVEEQ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi it's me Isra😃Can I join you all in discusing our beloved show?❤️

MKR4JJHQ7DXDIQJW thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: rmahi25

ye kitna bekaar costume hai.

I thought I am the only one thinking that🤢

MKR4JJHQ7DXDIQJW thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AQSRM4HD5JTTTJTM

Hi it's me Isra😃Can I join you all in discusing our beloved show?❤️

Hey Isra. Welcome to the forum. Offcourse you can Join🤗

MKR4JJHQ7DXDIQJW thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ImHemangi

see he said... dono confess abhi nhi krenge mtlb khud man lenge pr shayad ek dusre ko confess na kr paye ... ye toh hme pehle se pata hai ... n he doesn’t talk about that havoc image..

He very well knows that image is creating chaos....isiliye kuch ni bola🤣

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: UM64QAOWY5S6YSDF

Hi it's me Isra😃Can I join you all in discusing our beloved show?❤️

Heya wc 😊 Of course you can join.😃

I'm Anika😊

MKR4JJHQ7DXDIQJW thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Image

Raghav in the sangeet function be ^

Perfect🤣


PS: I don't like the Sangeet outfits of RaghVi.....seems like fancy dress karne jaa re🤢

Related Topics

Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 2 months ago

I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".