Ni😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ni😭
That red shirt😆, may be when u saw Ketan was not online🤣
I'll recheck it then 😆
I just love his smile☺️
I fall for his smile
Originally posted by: IZAEEMFSY5O4T6VH
I want the chocking scene...😭
Mee too i wanted so badly
We really got exicted to see it hope cvs dont forget about
poor ketan he got hit at least show us the scene
Ahhh the feels
Is it confirmed ?
Mee too i wanted so badly
We really got exicted to see it hope cvs dont forget about
poor ketan he got hit at least show us the scene
😭
Nakhooooo..(hope is means Noooo)
Still glittery 🤦🏼♀️🤦🏼♀️🤦🏼♀️🤦🏼♀️😆 again looking like he is wearing a garbage bag.. hopefully a better one this time
Watch the new interview link which I have shared. I guess he is wearing the same black Kurta and they have just added a jacket
Originally posted by: Z2OSKELINHCKHQWA
I fall for his smile
When he smiles i believe he is 27 😉but when he is in don mode he looks older 😛
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4