Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Bas Bar hi toh hai jisne saare khel bigaad diya 🤪 and the way he said it 🤪🤣 oh God I need to wash my mind with dettol 🤣
🤣
Detol bhi ab kuch nhi karsakta humaray dimagh ka🤣😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Bas Bar hi toh hai jisne saare khel bigaad diya 🤪 and the way he said it 🤪🤣 oh God I need to wash my mind with dettol 🤣
🤣
Detol bhi ab kuch nhi karsakta humaray dimagh ka🤣😂
I am doing work and posting here🤣😂
Dimagh puncture hogya hai🤦
Hath rakhde tu dil pe zara
Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
I won't comment on this because my mind is not fit to take this with a single meaning 🤣
But it was so cute ☺️
NO NO NO NOOO!!!
You did it! You ruined a perfectly cute Moment for me!! 😭
NO NO NO NOOO!!!
You did it! You ruined a perfectly cute Moment for me!! 😭
She ruined our protein bar. 😂🤣
NO NO NO NOOO!!!
You did it! You ruined a perfectly cute Moment for me!! 😭
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Akshu do u want to have some Protein Bar? 😊🤣
Lets again trend protein bar and this time, with this rimi hidden meaning😂🤣
Originally posted by: attiya1.3
She ruined our protein bar. 😂🤣
😈 This is just the beginning 😈🤣
I cannot imagine KV saying that without having second thoughts 🤣🤪
Sorry girls 🤣 Mai akele kyu suffer karu 🤪👍🏼😎
Aisi kismat humari kaha!!? 🤣🤣🤣