Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why why in the whole world you are doing this to me...I am the least interested one😒in their so called hot romance😔
Nahi behan vo sirf dialogue tha we are supposed to forget it....😆
But seriously after kiss what he would want more to be certain🤔😡
do you have to ask??🤣
😲I want the episode to troll but now I want to save myself from your chik chik boom😭😆Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Voot ji please upload the episode.. nehi toh nephy ki sabar tut jayegy like vansh.
Yup we trust you & got your 'pain'.No I deliberately told it and I seriously watched only one which was filled with daakuon ki raani bani dadi...😡🤔and I was shocked how people are tolerating her since 14 episodes....😒so to know about this....
Why why in the whole world you are doing this to me...I am the least interested one😒in their so called hot romance😔
Ye tera style hoyenga,
hotho pe na dil me haa hoyenga😉🤣
Are yaar nhi pls...oho....jise koi interest nhi hai so called naughtiness mein vo kaise ban gya title😆
Nahi behan vo sirf dialogue tha we are supposed to forget it....😆
But seriously after kiss what he would want more to be certain🤔😡
CCC me aaja wahan reply kiya hai🤣
Originally posted by: PassionStar
Matlab tumhare dimag mein pure din Immj2 chalta hai...tabhi tum pagal khaane pohunch gayi....
True fan👏
@b-Hye...mujhe seriously aise lga rha hai jaise pichle janam ke bure karmon ki saza mil rhi hai mujhe😆
Are yaar nhi pls...oho....jise koi interest nhi hai so called naughtiness mein vo kaise ban gya title😆
to tumhe kya lagta hai?
Nish ko yug me, ya shivi ko vyom me interest hai??🤣