minxx thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

so how do u feel guys ?

rite now i dont even know how i feel bout my fav fav show airing its last episode

it was a sweet n cute episode

amit acts so beautifully even with his eyes he can act

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sammie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
and shelly too was cute & beautiful

apple14 thumbnail
The last episode was very good. I was so glad when that Mr. Anand came to the rescue of Hotle Kingston. The whole staff in the tempo thing was also funny. Off course...Vish looked so so adorable. I'm happy everything ended well!!!
pranx thumbnail
I liked it. It was a cute episode. Amit looked great and even Shelly was looking absolutely stunning in the red saree
jhinni thumbnail
update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Morning Raaga thumbnail
Yeah, I loved the whole Tempo bit, too. Made me laugh. But Shelley really acted so dumb these past two episodes, I felt like hitting my head somewhere! The ending, as everyone said, was good--they both looked great in their respective outfits.

Of course, I'm sad that the show ended, but I'm also happy that it had a definite ending--not like all those K serials that drag on forever and get pulled off the air, without a proper ending to the story. This way I had some closure, and I'm glad to have followed this show from the beginning.

Definitely going to catch it on the reruns!

bharti sharma thumbnail
was that the last episode? nahi keh do ki yeh jhoot hai
bt then wat will come this wednesday at 9:30!!!!!!!!!1
i am very unhappy!!1111
bharti
minxx thumbnail
bharti , u can still c d repeat on monday 11 and tue 5 .this mon tue wed thell show siddhant
swethapreetham thumbnail
Hey Pranx. Can you update on what's happened in the last episode? Thanx.
nickie thumbnail
hey bharti if u find any site with NICE photos from hk then plz tell me coz i searched but i didnt find any good ones