KV- "Apne aap ko entertain karne ke liye BATHROOM me baith ke interview de deta hoon🤣🤣"
Reporter- hay raam bathroom me🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
KV- "Apne aap ko entertain karne ke liye BATHROOM me baith ke interview de deta hoon🤣🤣"
Reporter- hay raam bathroom me🤣
Originally posted by: infinitie
DUDE geet was literally the show that got me hooked to ITV!! THEIR CHEMISTRY WAS LITTT
🤗🤗🤗🤗
I'm sure were itv (siamese) twins 🤣
Mee too 😆
Do it and come fast
Epi is up
Originally posted by: infinitie
Yeah Kanchan today was okay I think that since they are already going down this track of having her be the guiding force, I'll just go along with it. I appreciate that whenever Shaurya does wonder, he does it when he's along. Though he used pyar today instead of pasand which I'm like hmmm about
Yes to me love so early doesn’t make sense maybe after more angst but not soo soooon.