





Please abide by the India-Forums Rules for peaceful discussions. No bashing of actors allowed!!






Please abide by the India-Forums Rules for peaceful discussions. No bashing of actors allowed!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I DEMAND THISSSSSSSSS - evn if its imagination 
https://www.instagram.com/p/CM_WMEHhAQP/?igshid=1mmsb1kntc09s
Originally posted by: Namita-M
New EDT!! Lightning speed 😆
Don't worry your job is safe like the Ticket warden 🤣
Ek sensual Holi dance toh banta hai. Fingers crossed!!
Don't worry your job is safe like the Ticket warden 🤣
Spares are ready. We started 18, I’ll have 19 up in 10 mins 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I DEMAND THISSSSSSSSS - evn if its imagination
https://www.instagram.com/p/CM_WMEHhAQP/?igshid=1mmsb1kntc09s
it'll have to be our imagination 🤣
ITK!! Devi, rang mein bhaang dalegi. Saath mein Shagun!!
Originally posted by: Namita-M
Ek sensual Holi dance toh banta hai. Fingers crossed!!
I believe they will.
SatanDevi will use it to push ApShagun on Professor