Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

For some time {Kontasepu} : ff prt 6 on pg 6

Chubu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

PROLOGUE--

Farhad and harish did all the arrangements as raghav told them to... 

They transfered the papers of shop in pallavi s name... The mall shop was also on her name....

Nikhil got the dream job and mansi's wedding is now going to be sponsored by mall committee as advertising forall shops in mall..

Pallavi was backto normal or more easy than normal as she got three new deals ofabout 200 sarees... But still felt some thing is missing...  

Part 1  pg 1

Part 2 pg 1

Part 3 pg 3

Part 4  pg 4

Part 5 & 6 pg 5

Edited by Chubu - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chubu thumbnail

Plzz forgive any mistakes.. i am new here... Tamatar and chappals are welcome...

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

It is good... but shouldn’t you specify if it is a prologue or a part of a story... You know, that way it’ll be easier for you to keep track of it and provide the reader with information about what is where?

Hope I’m not being nosy here... was just a friendly suggestion 

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Chubu

Farhad and harish did all the arrangements as raghav told them to... 

They transfered the papers of shop in pallavi s name... The mall shop was also on her name....

Nikhil got the dream job and mansi's wedding is now going to be sponsored by mall committee as advertising forall shops in mall..

Pallavi was backto normal or more easy than normal as she got three new deals ofabout 200 sarees... But still felt some thing is missing... 

Hi Chubu (not sure of your name). Your title caught my attention as its in telugu too

Is this OS (one shot) or FF (fan fiction) or a SS (short story)?

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Plz continue  would  LOVE TO READ IT. WAITING  TO RWAD MORE

Chubu thumbnail

PART 1

Saree aur misunderstanding ka dukaan PALLAVI....,😂😂...

As raghav is so famous the word of his accident with car has spread like wild fire...
Anjali from delhi whose marriage has been cancelled due to rr came to know this,she is so delighted to hear that she decided to go and give him back into the face..
Anjali arrived to the rr manssion and asked about rr to harish who asked her to leave but she crashed into his bed room while he went for medicines...

Raghav was still in pain but his elevated mood with pallavi s chatting from morning was visible he have killer sarcastic smile on face which is devastatingly debonair..

anjali came and started laugh lyk maniac to her surprise he acted as if she was not there...
""Dekha raghav rao tumne jo mere sath kiya uska kya natija hua ! tumne mera sting operation kiya tha na, bade aye the muze sach samzane wale...main jisse cheating kr rahi thi use to kuch khabar bhi na hoti agar tum satyavadi na bante! ab bhugto,, maine tumhe hi ulta doshi bana diya us pagal pallavi ki madat se usne bina kuch jane meri madat kr di varna kisi aur ko paise dene padte but khair us jaise impractical ladki ke sath aksar aisa hi hota hai..."" She was about to more about pallavi but raghav wont be able to listen anymore.....

Harishhhhhh Raghav yelled with high pitch , harish came running and understood that what havoc this crazy girl have created for him

Ji anna...

Kya anna???? humm!!!!

kitna baar bola tumko ki bina pehchan ka aur gandaa logo ko idhar nahi aane dena... Get out ...isko bahar raste tak janedena fir sab doors lock kr ke anaa merko ye idhar fir nahi aane ko chahiye ...

ARTHMAIYANDAA!!!!

Raghav said as if anjali wasn't even there he didn't even spare a look to her... Infuriated anjali leaves rr mansion...

Mean while raghav called farhad...
Farhad sun terko maine ek cctv footage with audio bheja usko barabr se telecast krneka , kitna, kaisa , kis channel pe , kab wo sab tum dekhneka aur haa ho sake to amma aur kirthi tak ye news pohchana chal ab me rakhta hai...

Calming himself for a while taking deep
Raghav smiled to himself and said....
""Saree aur misunderstanding ka dukaan PALLAVI...."" 

😂😂 Merko shayad tumhara ya fir khud ka sunna chahiye tha ki tum innocent hai...

He himself don't know why he got sudden urge to talk to her..  he wanted to talk to her right now... 

He knew ye saree ka dukan ko sab batayega to hajar sawal puchega and lecture dega wo alag..  

to kya karu??? 

merko usse baat thodi karneka hai??  par usko challenge yaad to dila hi sakta hai main..☺️☺️☺️☺️. Aaj ka ye drama to wo tv pe dekh hi lega😊

Saying this to himself he smile so much with content as never before and msg her😊
SUNO SAREE KA DUKAAN KAHI TUM BINA MERKO BATAYE FIR BANGLORE TO NAHI CHALA GAYA.?? CHALLENGE SE DAR KE!!  ,, YAD HAI NA BAS 1 MONTH THA TUMHARA PAS... 

MERKO ITNA BHI CHOT NAHI AYA KE ME BHUL JAU.. AUR TUM MERI MADAT KARNE SE BACHNE NAHI WALA ITS BUSINESS YOU KNOW.....

he knew that after reading this she gonna reply him with a long angry saree ka dukan msg and followed by her non stop bak bak about how good she is at saree dukaan and  ''thats what he wanted'' A LONG CONVERSATION or what is said ARGUMENT...

so he asked harish to bring his dinner and medicine to bed room , making self comfortable he awaited for her reply.......

Edited by Chubu - 3 years ago
Chubu thumbnail

I wana write a long story according to mhrw sgory line it will be a long story with many parts .. so dont know what its called ff or ss or else do let me know

Chubu thumbnail

Part 2

Chatting shatting....

Pallavi was so busy today that she she didn't even notice when its night time .
Her aai baba will come after a month when all the rites will be done.

its kinda odd to her but this time when they are not around, she was not feeling alone' she was occupied with all households chores, dukan ke orders and more of filmy drama s of raghav rao the great,
Oh god how much he irritated her from morning about this challenge and all that she didn't felt alone while eating and washing dishes to doing zari work on saree it was his arrogant msgs that keep her going.

She took shower and got to bed and was about to close her eyes but she stopped or was stopped by her heart.. she suddenly thought to check her phone before bed if there's anything important msg from aai baba but theres nothing

dont know but sudden grim was over her face as if she wanted something but its not there.. she took blanket and turned another side to turn off light
As she turned lights off and was about to close those grey eyes her phone ringed and screen flashed its a msg
☺️☺️☺️
😉Its like an adrenaline rush she popped straight took the phone and sighed with small chuckle, hands trembled, smile on face, heart beating fast,mind expecting something, eyes eager and broad and there goes  she swiped phone screen....

And her smile broaden....
Yes it was him again him ...

Ghamndi rao
Hey saaree kaa dukaan khana kha liya tum yaa sirf mera dimag hi khata hai... Bhuk laga hai to me aa jau waha par..

😂😂😂😂

Pallavi was so happy in her own thoughts that the word which might have offended her were giving her tingling sensation today.
she replied

Pallavi ...
Koi jarurat nahi  main waise bhi achhi aur tazi chize hi khati hu purani nahi ....

Sent and she put mobile near her lips smiling behind it
Hoping for reply

........ There in rr mansion
Raghav laughed at pallavi s child like response and replied to her msg .... There chatting cum argument cum nok zok continued to 2 am ... then

Raghav said- chalo saree ka dukaan ab so jao ye lecture baad me dena...  Nai to tum fir merko raste pe padaa hua milega yaa fir gir jayega mere pe aake aur fir merko tumko utha ke leke jana  padega, take care karna padega...
Sent....

raghav smiled remembered her on his bed in morning when he saved her ... And brought her his home from the highway....
Ohhh how much he want to experience it now  it would have been a very different situation now...

Pallavi
She read and every word carefully
Yes he is saying that he saved her ... And now she believe him

Yess she do
His words like utha ke leke jana and take care karna made her heart flutter and cheeks flushed...
Yes she was blushing so hard that she forgot to reply....
She visualize him carrying her in arms
And blushes again but she denied to herself and replied

Pallavi- ha main sone hi wali thi... Aur tumhe itna sochne ki jaroorat nahi tumne nahi to kisi aur ne help ki hoti aur aehsaan bhi na jataya hota aur na taunt mara hota... Waise bhi koi na koi muze uthata hi, ghar par bhi pohocha deta...
Sent...

Raghav reads the msg and picks up the phone and calls pallavi...
Here pallavi nearly gets a panick attack and as she answers call yells at him but he yelled back...

Raghav- kya saree ka dukan kya bola tum , koi aur urhata  terko haa...

Pallavi - areeee

Raghav- ekto me tera help kiya itna achha se sulaya apne bed pe aur tum bolta ki ye sab koi aur kartaa kyuu????

Pallavi- main to bss

Raghav - bss saree ka dukan
Mere siva koi nai  hath lagata tumko ... Jidhar raghav rao ka rasta hota he udhar se birds bhi fly nai karta
ARTHMAIYDAA...
Tumko help maine kiya aur care bhi mqine kiya kyuki wo maine decide kiya tha ... Aur mera decision ko kabhi cross nai karneka okk... Chalo so jao

And cut ...

Raghav goes to sleep frowning...

Pallavi as such didn't like his masculine maneuver but she has seen milind chahu be the same for kaku despite of her nature, seen baba do same for aai all the times as if only he could help aai ....

And now raghav is willing to do all this for her and his not gonna let someone else do it..
..no one has did this for her in her whole life ..
No man was there when she fell, when she cried, when she was alone, when she was in danger...
Pallavi kept phone aside

Her heart broke inside the cover of happiness...
She thought how much deeply and extra her thinking was about mere a simple conversation with this moody man...
He even didn't know what he says, what he means and he dont care what his words means...

A small tear escapes from her lower lash and she told herself to calm down and dont expect anything from others.....
Orphans and widdows are meant to be alone...

Here raghav was waiting for a new dawn... Or may be his heart was waiting for some thing else...

Chubu thumbnail

Do tell me if i should continue or it too boring... And  suggestions are always welcome... Plz let me know

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Chubu

Do tell me if i should continue or it too boring... And  suggestions are always welcome... Plz let me know

Do carry on babe. I would love to read your ff. ❤️