Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

faja thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Blue - Reading this made me sad 😭  just imagining how such a thing can change one's life, one's personality for good. Ani made a big mistake, I hope he suffers double of what Bon suffers.

Pain has such a power to transform , its up to the person if it carve out the good on ad in them.

Honestly here he is suffering too ..The personality of Ani is such that he burns in the guilt of his mistake. Now the fire is lit by him, no matter for a noble cause

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: faja

Pain has such a power to transform , its up to the person if it carve out the good on ad in them.

Honestly here he is suffering too ..The personality of Ani is such that he burns in the guilt of his mistake. Now the fire is lit by him, no matter for a noble cause

Agreed 😭 Additionally pain at such a young age can leave scars that never truly heal.

Meh his suffering is nothing compared to Bon. He chose that path for himself. But in the long term, this fire will make him suffer to no end. When he sees the impact on Bon and her nature, her personality, then he will curse himself in every moment.

faja thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katy4566

Also I thought same but in today 30 March they made bon play tricks with ani Mano in rasams which was fine but the orecap where she put khulji powder and if she tries to woo ani it would be worse to show

I was thinking the same Katy

Better not waste our intution and thoughts in this...and get emotional scars. I realized its better to sit back and watch it detached, as the curiosity is still not allowing me to cut off completely.

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

My hopes are on the fact that while trying to make Ani change his mind, she sees how strong a person Manorama is and tries to become like her. 👍🏼

Maybe even find out she is a secret freedom fighter who rescues the poor and exploited.

No point trying to prove she is level-headed enough to build her own personality, we already saw the gut-wrenching scene of her trying to dress up as a British woman. 🤔

Or she can go in revenge mode and try to prove she can be better than Manorama in terms of education (not housework please 😵)

But if stupid CVs are make her go in exact opposite direction of her not-doing everything Ani wanted her to be, it will be very long before we see the education track resume. (Suggested when she said she will stay back to be his "aankhon ki kirkiri" (goop of the eyes))

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

My hopes are on the fact that while trying to make Ani change his mind, she sees how strong a person Manorama is and tries to become like her. 👍🏼

Maybe even find out she is a secret freedom fighter who rescues the poor and exploited.

No point trying to prove she is level-headed enough to build her own personality, we already saw the gut-wrenching scene of her trying to dress up as a British woman. 🤔

Or she can go in revenge mode and try to prove she can be better than Manorama in terms of education (not housework please 😵)

But if stupid CVs are make her go in exact opposite direction of her not-doing everything Ani wanted her to be, it will be very long before we see the education track resume. (Suggested when she said she will stay back to be his "aankhon ki kirkiri" (goop of the eyes))

Bon agar realsie karegi she is freedom fighter bon use support karegi she is not mini to take revenge of all these 

Yeah makers use rude banade ani ke saath but jealous mode mein naa daale as trp aunties don’t like such female leads if we go by formula ,bon has a gravest personality by herself and she is very better she can be inspired by Mano but don’t take wrong steps towards her instead take it on ani ,bon ab ani ko woo nahi akregi cause kaka will say because she lost hopes in it ,ani ko glorify and justify karne ke liye bon ko degrade mat karo it is her story and aura felt uncomfortable in that scene of jealousy she mentioned in interview as aura said many times she relates herself to Bondita and she loves this character 

Show her strong ,fighting and telling ani polygamy is wrong so don’t make her like mini

It is bon journey 

NiharikaMishra thumbnail

Bon agar realsie karegi she is freedom fighter bon use support karegi she is not mini to take revenge of all these 

Yeah makers use rude banade ani ke saath but jealous mode mein naa daale as trp aunties don’t like such female leads if we go by formula ,bon has a gravest personality by herself and she is very better she can be inspired by Mano but don’t take wrong steps towards her instead take it on ani ,bon ab ani ko woo nahi akregi cause kaka will say because she lost hopes in it ,ani ko glorify and justify karne ke liye bon ko degrade mat karo it is her story and aura felt uncomfortable in that scene of jealousy she mentioned in interview as aura said many times she relates herself to Bondita and she loves this character 

Show her strong ,fighting and telling ani polygamy is wrong so don’t make her like mini

It is bon journey 

For bold, yes I guess.

But only if she thinks Freedom fighting is noble and not hooliganism (many villagers and even Binoy think the latter)

Also, Bon will still think Ani likes Manorama more than her which can be her trigger to change, I am hoping....

Edited by NiharikaMishra - 3 years ago
Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

For bold, yes I guess.

But only if she thinks Freedom fighting is noble and not hooliganism (many villagers and even Binoy think the latter)

Also, Bon will still think Ani likes Manorama more than her which can be her trigger to change, I am hoping....

Yess have u seen new promo?? Something interesting is coming up they won’t degrade bon character ,much jealousy before Holi finish hogi and bon ka kich new dikhaayenge 

NiharikaMishra thumbnail

Yess have u seen new promo?? Something interesting is coming up they won’t degrade bon character ,much jealousy before Holi finish hogi and bon ka kich new dikhaayenge 

Promos have been known to misguide, but I just expect Bon to let go of her patni-obsession. She can be in love without it, but the sad part is, she is more in love with the idea of being a patni than Ani himself, which is why the villagers' taunts impact her. They have never done that otherwise.