Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mnm13

they will keep showing crap 👍🏼

We can't imagine the level of ghatiyapa is up there in their brain. 

When you think there is nothing worse than this... They will make sure you say, wow it's worse than previous one. 

Last 2 episodes fierce bon thi but ab aura tabhi uncomfortable tho for all this , ab kaka use sikhaayenge use go close to ur hubby bon ko polygamy ke effects mein mat daali ,she is indifferent to ani and she finds polygamy wrong toh uske tactics sahi hai voh kuch aisa nahi kar rahi hai just got for tat or bon ko negative nahi banaaywnge haa yeh ani apne days baatna bon bardaasht nahi karegi and maybe after this bon realsie kare she is losing herself ,Anirudh jan buchke is ehurt kar raha hai ab hostel ki baat aa gyi

Vaise I saw ani Mano ki marriage ki all rasams ho rahi hai and it is quite normal 

Bon rasams and polygamy se fight kyun nahi kar t ahi makers show bon aloof and indifferent from this marriage and all ,her innocent is lost don’t make her negative and Saudamini 

That girl has heart of gold and beauty whose selfless courage and goodness is her strength ,don’t snatch this from her pls pls makers let her stay there be indifferent to ani and taunt him for all this bas negative na bane 

Soma84 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

@bold- this!! More than Ani doing polygamy, I am bothered about makers justifying it. Thats the problem, they will show Ani's redemption only when they acknowledge that he is wrong but I can't see that anywhere in the writing.

@pink- that would really be the final nail in the coffin for me towards this serial💔 but I fear they are going this way. 

Probably I would be thrown chappals for saying this but somehow I can't see Rudhita together anymore🥺 even the Rudhita fan in me can't justify it. Everytime Bon sees him she will remember how horribly he broke her heart. Don't know what makers will show but in real life it would be very difficult for someone like Bondita to trust anyone from now on after what Anirudh did. And the things happening in childhood do have deep affect. Ani may have done it to make her choose study but the trauma was real for her. I would appreciate if they take it the BV way where a new guy was introduced for the FL.

Why only Bon, even Ani deserves to marry a girl he is in love with and have a normal marriage. Even he is a victim here, he had to marry Bon to save her life and sacrifice his happiness

But makers themselves seemed to be confused about what they wanna show. First they should make up their mind. They change Anirudh's behaviour according to their convenience with the result that he is coming out to be a really messed up and unstable character. Like there is no character graph, noone can expect ye banda kya karsakta hai

@Bold. I agree to you shree! The kind of trust issues this kind of actions build up in someone is beyond mending. Which i guess makers haven't kept in mind before going for this track.

Moreover like you say, both of them they deserved to marry a person of their choice, whom they love, but right from the concept it was projected Rudhita as end game, but makers never gave a clear picture or clear indication of what kind of meaning this relationship has, especially from ARC pov. She is his patni the first moment, the next moment she is his Zimmedari.

So yeah, the uniqueness and cuteness of Rudhita has been brutally killed, Anirudh's character is sadly brutally butchered beyond repair... So even i can't accept Rudhita as the endgame now.

But yeah, like i said, i may... I may still ship them later, only if things go my way, like how i expect. I have no qualms in accepting this😆 

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Soma84

@Bold. I agree to you shree! The kind of trust issues this kind of actions build up in someone is beyond mending. Which i guess makers haven't kept in mind before going for this track.

Moreover like you say, both of them they deserved to marry a person of their choice, whom they love, but right from the concept it was projected Rudhita as end game, but makers never gave a clear picture or clear indication of what kind of meaning this relationship has, especially from ARC pov. She is his patni the first moment, the next moment she is his Zimmedari.

So yeah, the uniqueness and cuteness of Rudhita has been brutally killed, Anirudh's character is sadly brutally butchered beyond repair... So even i can't accept Rudhita as the endgame now.

But yeah, like i said, i may... I may still ship them later, only if things go my way, like how i expect. I have no qualms in accepting this😆 

Makers themselves are confused of exactly what they wanna show. If they wanted to separate Rudhita and show them going separate ways thats okay, but then why show them as destined to be together couple. Why justify polygamy in the name of Bondita's ujjwal bhavishya. Yahi dikhana tha toh why show the ML as an ideal man? 

@bold- I understand, its okay😆 everyone can have a different opinion

But I guess I am wired this way. When I love a couple I love them for their characters and story. I have seen a lot of itv couples. Seen their long journeys where they face a lot of up and downs and I stick through it. Because relationships cannot be hunky dory all the time. But another marriage is something I just cannot forgive, it just kills the couple for me. Even if they unite after it I just can't love them the same way. Somehow the charm gets lost for me

Nathiya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Makers themselves are confused of exactly what they wanna show. If they wanted to separate Rudhita and show them going separate ways thats okay, but then why show them as destined to be together couple. Why justify polygamy in the name of Bondita's ujjwal bhavishya. Yahi dikhana tha toh why show the ML as an ideal man? 

But I guess I am wired this way. When I love a couple I love them for their characters and story. I have seen a lot of itv couples. Seen their long journeys where they face a lot of up and downs and I stick through it. Because relationships cannot be hunky dory all the time. But another marriage is something I just cannot forgive, it just kills the couple for me. Even if they unite after it I just can't love them the same way. Somehow the charm gets lost for me

yes you are correct....

Soma84 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Absolutely.. i absolutely second you!

Unnatiiii_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Really then I want him to leave n not play a second fiddle he is talented will get work in future n it will be good I can leave this show peacefully as he will not be there.

Unnatiiii_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRIME1

If trp keep going down then they will have only leap  option  otherwise  show will go off air.😆

Pravi itna justifying 2 shadi  ko  but makers uska popat banadage  by bringing a new lead for big bon.🤣

Unnatiiii_17 thumbnail

Really then I want him to leave n not play a second fiddle he is talented will get work in future n it will be good I can leave this show peacefully as he will not be there.

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: faja

oh ok, True Bondita wont make efforts to get back to Ani. So now it would be Bonditha getting engrossed in her academics as a part of detachment , but she will be lost herself and become mechanical, rather than the one who used to be full of love and life. To this Bondita neither society nor Kaka can induce patni dharm because She is out of the zone, she is out of the influence of all, she has gained a part of that self again which she was in the beginning, who doesnt care much about Ani or others,but believed in herself. So it would be Ani realizing his faults and again zameen aasman ek karna to get his old Bondita back..not just her tarks of desperation but her soul too..That would be the track possibly, but what to do with AE, she is supposed to be out of this marriage drama soon as per Ani and AE.So Bonditha will eventually come to know its fake marriage in Ani's terms, or is that the way they have chosen to make Bonditha and Ani both realize their respective mistakes, that Bonditha should be away from social influence and trust in herself and how their relation is different yet unique and focus on her future and Ani should realize and have a clarity of what the plight of his and Bondita would be in future and come out of denial mode, to accept their relationship yet strongly opposing the social pressure?

Blue - Reading this made me sad 😭  just imagining how such a thing can change one's life, one's personality for good. Ani made a big mistake, I hope he suffers double of what Bon suffers.

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: faja

oh ok, True Bondita wont make efforts to get back to Ani. So now it would be Bonditha getting engrossed in her academics as a part of detachment , but she will be lost herself and become mechanical, rather than the one who used to be full of love and life. To this Bondita neither society nor Kaka can induce patni dharm because She is out of the zone, she is out of the influence of all, she has gained a part of that self again which she was in the beginning, who doesnt care much about Ani or others,but believed in herself. So it would be Ani realizing his faults and again zameen aasman ek karna to get his old Bondita back..not just her tarks of desperation but her soul too..That would be the track possibly, but what to do with AE, she is supposed to be out of this marriage drama soon as per Ani and AE.So Bonditha will eventually come to know its fake marriage in Ani's terms, or is that the way they have chosen to make Bonditha and Ani both realize their respective mistakes, that Bonditha should be away from social influence and trust in herself and how their relation is different yet unique and focus on her future and Ani should realize and have a clarity of what the plight of his and Bondita would be in future and come out of denial mode, to accept their relationship yet strongly opposing the social pressure?

Also I thought same but in today 30 March they made bon play tricks with ani Mano in rasams which was fine but the orecap where she put khulji powder and if she tries to woo ani it would be worse to show