Raghvi Os : Jealous Raghav Rao

morosis thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Scene : This is related to the scene where Raghav had visited Pallavi's shop and kept on rejecting the sarees that she had showed to him. 

Pallavi cursed Raghav under her breath " Irritating Pakaau Insaan!" Raghav arched an eyebrow to her words. She ignored him and went to fetch the sarees that he had asked for. A crooked smile form up his lips when he saw an irritated Pallavi murmuring to herself. 

Taking a bunch of Sarees , Pallavi headed towards him. His eyes fell on the green saree with a golden border. He picked it up and asked her drape it. Pallavi closed her eyes in frustration much to Raghav's pleasure. 

She draped it over her shoulder and moved her gaze to Raghav. He stood up from his place and made two steps closer to her while she stepped backwards. " I like it! " Raghav said taking Pallavi by surprise. " Uhmm you like it... " She asked again to confirm whether she heard it right. 

" Mujhe nahin pata tha ki tumhaara ears kharaab hai !.." He fixed his gaze onto hers. Pallavi rolled her eyes and asked Krishna to pack the Saree when an another Customer walked in. 

Raghav sat down on the couch with his one leg on the other one. Pallavi glared at him before she went to attend the other client.  She greeted the client with a warm smile. 

" Uhmm.. I have actually zero Idea about sarees but I needed one for my sister. So... " That guy scratched his forehead in embarrassment while Pallavi laughed. " Its okay... I'll make sure that you select a great one for your sister!" Pallavi's hand automatically reached that guy shoulder. 

She was unaware of the fact that all these while, a gaze was fixed on her. "Saree ka dukaan!" Pallavi glanced at him for a while and turned his gaze back to her client. " Don't worry his screw is a little bit loose!" Pallavi chuckled at her own words. The latter smiled at her. 

He fumed in anger. Iss saari ka dukaan ne mujhe Ignore kiya!!  Farhaad broke his trance by calling him. "Anna aap gadi mein jaa ke baithiye, main saari leke aata hoon!" Raghav nodded negatively and stated that he's fine. 

Pallavi took out a few package and was showing it to her clients. She placed the piece of fabric on her much to someone's annoyance. The guy placed the saree correctly on her shoulders. Pallavi took a step back being uncomfortable. The guy muttered a quick apology. 

Raghav gritted his teeth in anger. Krishna handed over the package to him. He took it and placed it back on the counter. Krishna looked at him weirdly. " I want to buy more sarees!" He said while his eyes were still focused on those two individuals.

" Vella Manus!" Pallavi muttered upon hearing him. Raghav made his way to her and patted her shoulders. Pallavi gave him a confused look." I'm not done yet with my shopping. Ask someone else to attend him. I was here first!" 

Pallavi gave him an unbelievable look. " Krishna please attend Mr Raghav Rao..." Pallavi said annoyingly and turned towards that guy. 

Raghav grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. Her hands landed on his chest while his hands rested on her waist. Pallavi's eyes widened in horror. " Raghav!... Are you ma.." 

He interrupted her in between. " Tum mujhe assist karega... Ardhamainda! " He raised his eyebrows waiting for her confirmation. " Fine!" Pallavi was struggling to get rid of his firm grip. 

He loosened his grip. Pallavi pushed him and asked Krishna to assist that guy and made her way to the other side. Raghav's angry gaze met that guy who gulped down in fear... He muttered a quick sorry before making his way out of shop ... 

" Raghav now which Saree you want?!" Pallavi crossed her arms across her chest waiting for him to speak. Not bothering about the surroundings , Raghav took large steps towards her and caged her in between his arms and the wall.

" Agar tum itnii hi bholi ho, toh tum apna yeh saari ka dukaan band karke rakho!" He raised his tone. " What do you mean?... " Pallavi met his burning gaze.

" Ohh so you don't know what just happened!... Not every person has good intentions ! Get that straight in your head!" He removed his arms and spared her a last angry look before dispersing from there. 

Farhaad followed his Anna while Krishna patted Pallavi's shoulder. 

Pallavi rushed outside and caught hold of Raghav's wrist preventing him from sitting in the car." Mera haath pakad ne ka kuch zyaada hi shauk chadha hai tum ko..." She let go of his hand and stared at him awkwardly. 

" Saree Ka dukaan, Joh bolna hai jaldi bolo! Tum mere liye koi special nahin ho ki main apna saara time tumhaara saath waste karoon... " He leaned upon the car."Bohot impatient ho tum! Main bass kehna chahti thi ki abhi joh Hua.. Woh..." Raghav interrupted her " Inn sab ke baare mein mujhe baat nahin karni hai.." 

Pallavi gave him a confused look making him roll his eyes. " Accha theek hai toh tum jaao!" Pallavi stated bluntly..." Mujhe.... Mujhe tumhaara permission nahin chahiye jaana ke liye.. Ardhamainda!! " He said and banged the car door. 

" Ajeeb Ghamandi Rao!!" Pallavi stated looking at the speeding car. 

P.s : I'm new to all these! Hope you people like it and will shower your love :)) And also sorry for grammatical errors. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mihika thumbnail

I so want to see a jealous Raghav...

This is so nice dear. Please write moreπŸ‘

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xoxoraghvi

Scene : This is related to the scene where Raghav had visited Pallavi's shop and kept on rejecting the sarees that she had showed to him. 

Pallavi cursed Raghav under her breath " Irritating Pakaau Insaan!" Raghav arched an eyebrow to her words. She ignored him and went to fetch the sarees that he had asked for. A crooked smile form up his lips when he saw an irritated Pallavi murmuring to herself. 

Taking a bunch of Sarees , Pallavi headed towards him. His eyes fell on the green saree with a golden border. He picked it up and asked her drape it. Pallavi closed her eyes in frustration much to Raghav's pleasure. 

She draped it over her shoulder and moved her gaze to Raghav. He stood up from his place and made two steps closer to her while she stepped backwards. " I like it! " Raghav said taking Pallavi by surprise. " Uhmm you like it... " She asked again to confirm whether she heard it right. 

" Mujhe nahin pata tha ki tumhaara ears kharaab hai !.." He fixed his gaze onto hers. Pallavi rolled her eyes and asked Krishna to pack the Saree when an another Customer walked in. 

Raghav sat down on the couch with his one leg on the other one. Pallavi glared at him before she went to attend the other client.  She greeted the client with a warm smile. 

" Uhmm.. I have actually zero Idea about sarees but I needed one for my sister. So... " That guy scratched his forehead in embarrassment while Pallavi laughed. " Its okay... I'll make sure that you select a great one for your sister!" Pallavi's hand automatically reached that guy shoulder. 

She was unaware of the fact that all these while, a gaze was fixed on her. "Saree ka dukaan!" Pallavi glanced at him for a while and turned his gaze back to her client. " Don't worry his screw is a little bit loose!" Pallavi chuckled at her own words. The latter smiled at her. 

He fumed in anger. Iss saari ka dukaan ne mujhe Ignore kiya!!  Farhaad broke his trance by calling him. "Anna aap gadi mein jaa ke baithiye, main saari leke aata hoon!" Raghav nodded negatively and stated that he's fine. 

Pallavi took out a few package and was showing it to her clients. She placed the piece of fabric on her much to someone's annoyance. The guy placed the saree correctly on her shoulders. Pallavi took a step back being uncomfortable. The guy muttered a quick apology. 

Raghav gritted his teeth in anger. Krishna handed over the package to him. He took it and placed it back on the counter. Krishna looked at him weirdly. " I want to buy more sarees!" He said while his eyes were still focused on those two individuals.

" Vella Manus!" Pallavi muttered upon hearing him. Raghav made his way to her and patted her shoulders. Pallavi gave him a confused look." I'm not done yet with my shopping. Ask someone else to attend him. I was here first!" 

Pallavi gave him an unbelievable look. " Krishna please attend Mr Raghav Rao..." Pallavi said annoyingly and turned towards that guy. 

Raghav grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. Her hands landed on his chest while his hands rested on her waist. Pallavi's eyes widened in horror. " Raghav!... Are you ma.." 

He interrupted her in between. " Tum mujhe assist karega... Ardhamainda! " He raised his eyebrows waiting for her confirmation. " Fine!" Pallavi was struggling to get rid of his firm grip. 

He loosened his grip. Pallavi pushed him and asked Krishna to assist that guy and made her way to the other side. Raghav's angry gaze met that guy who gulped down in fear... He muttered a quick sorry before making his way out of shop ... 

" Raghav now which Saree you want?!" Pallavi crossed her arms across her chest waiting for him to speak. Not bothering about the surroundings , Raghav took large steps towards her and caged her in between his arms and the wall.

" Agar tum itnii hi bholi ho, toh tum apna yeh saari ka dukaan band karke rakho!" He raised his tone. " What do you mean?... " Pallavi met his burning gaze.

" Ohh so you don't know what just happened!... Not every person has good intentions ! Get that straight in your head!" He removed his arms and spared her a last angry look before dispersing from there. 

Farhaad followed his Anna while Krishna patted Pallavi's shoulder. 

Pallavi rushed outside and caught hold of Raghav's wrist preventing him from sitting in the car." Mera haath pakad ne ka kuch zyaada hi shauk chadha hai tum ko..." She let go of his hand and stared at him awkwardly. 

" Saree Ka dukaan, Joh bolna hai jaldi bolo! Tum mere liye koi special nahin ho ki main apna saara time tumhaara saath waste karoon... " He leaned upon the car."Bohot impatient ho tum! Main bass kehna chahti thi ki abhi joh Hua.. Woh..." Raghav interrupted her " Inn sab ke baare mein mujhe baat nahin karni hai.." 

Pallavi gave him a confused look making him roll his eyes. " Accha theek hai toh tum jaao!" Pallavi stated bluntly..." Mujhe.... Mujhe tumhaara permission nahin chahiye jaana ke liye.. Ardhamainda!! " He said and banged the car door. 

" Ajeeb Ghamandi Rao!!" Pallavi stated looking at the speeding car. 

P.s : I'm new to all these! Hope you people like it and will shower your love :)) And also sorry for grammatical errors. 

fandom is hard on seeing such jealous rao aheadπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» nice piece

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Jealousy ghamandi Rao is fun to read...... amazing update 😊

vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely story...😍I want to see this jealous RR...thank you dear...Beautifully written 😍

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice... Jealous  gammandi rao. 

NESRIA thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Jealous raghav is πŸ‘πŸΌ

Write more πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congrats on the OS! 

Splendid OS! terrifically written

adore this jealous RR!!

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I could totally imagine raghav being protective after seeing today's  episode, like how he didn't allow abhijeet calling him as her boyfriend πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Please do write more on them😍😍😍😍😍

LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Aawww jealous Raghav is the best..

Amazing os