I wish I wanna see them togetherOriginally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Personal choice
If hona hoga toh hoga
Nahi toh nahi...
Sirf soch sakte hai😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I wish I wanna see them togetherOriginally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Personal choice
If hona hoga toh hoga
Nahi toh nahi...
Sirf soch sakte hai😆
I dont approve Hava, odd lagti hai unki couple🤓🤣 i like jenny with harshad chopra or kushalyeah right now she is single 🤣 I want her to be with Karan wahi
Mar khayegi siblings😡yes because of that KSG😈 waise to me jenny and karan wahi look like siblings😆
They make hot couple
naaa Jenny look good with wahi☺️☺️ and they make hot pair☺️I dont approve Hava, odd lagti hai unki couple🤓🤣 i like jenny with harshad chopra or kushal
couple bann bhi jaaye tab bhi hot nahi hoga only cute hoga🤣 she would look hot with kushal or harshadnaaa Jenny look good with wahi☺️☺️ and they make hot pair☺️
chota bhai, badi behen🤣
tamatar hi milenge ab😡couple bann bhi jaaye tab bhi hot nahi hoga only cute hoga🤣 she would look hot with kushal or harshad
sharadh bara Bhai or Anmol choti behnchota bhai, badi behen🤣
pehle radiant, ab hava bhi tamatar phek rahi hai mujh pe😭😡
😡😡😡pehle radiant, ab hava bhi tamatar phek rahi hai mujh pe😭😡
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
264