splashing Jenny on Alexia🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
splashing Jenny on Alexia🤣
I know rightyes previous one was classy
Sleek and classy
I do love her in her brooding way too
But I guess the soft but killer smile is my fav
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
splashing Jenny on Alexia🤣

I used to like Jenny but phr Mera Dil toot gya😭Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I know right
Sleek and classy
I do love her in her brooding way too
But I guess the soft but killer smile is my fav
Was it DMG?I used to like Jenny but phr Mera Dil toot gya😭
Chill even if you dislike her I wont have any probs
yeah I always wanted her to be with Karan wahi in show and real life too but she chose ksg in both real and reel 😭😭😭😭🤣
Reel toh director jaaneyeah I always wanted her to be with Karan wahi in show and real life too but she chose ksg in both real and reel 😭😭😭😭🤣
Or real main now she's single waise you do know that right🤣
So it doesnt matter now...what happened happened
I have loved Karan Wahi and Jenny's friendship❤️
yeah right now she is single 🤣 I want her to be with Karan wahiOriginally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Reel toh director jaane
Or real main now she's single waise you do know that right🤣
I have loved Karan Wahi and Jenny's friendship❤️
Personal choiceyeah right now she is single 🤣 I want her to be with Karan wahi
If hona hoga toh hoga
Nahi toh nahi...
Sirf soch sakte hai😆
yes because of that KSG😈 waise to me jenny and karan wahi look like siblings😆Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Reel toh director jaane
Or real main now she's single waise you do know that right🤣
So it doesnt matter now...what happened happened
I have loved Karan Wahi and Jenny's friendship❤️
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
264