Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
-Kehti aisa kya ho gaya ?!!!🤣🤣
I don’t have insta so story nahi dekh paayi.. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
-Kehti aisa kya ho gaya ?!!!🤣🤣
I don’t have insta so story nahi dekh paayi.. 😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Holi and sab plan ka beda garak??
I suggest you to read past 20 pages.I am sure you will have great time reading all that.Even if i tell you iwon't be that impactful 🤣
that jale bhune comments are the best 🤣
I don’t know if I should fly or laugh lol
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
🤣
mujhe pata hai ki its always humaare armaano par paani..
seriously we didn't even get to fly for 2 minutes before we had crash landing today 🤣
I don’t know if I should fly or laugh lol
lol no more flying for us
we are land dwellers only now 🤣
Back in swoon village you guys. Come join
Back in swoon village you guys. Come join
LOLOLOLOL come back babe, we're gonna be getting devi today 🤣
LOL they shot the holi greeting in the library outfits RIPPPP
THE NERVE. KUCH NAI HONE WALA HAI