go to sleep. Make sure your alarm is set for today 😂😂😂 we cannot miss family drama tonight with devi
I am not going to sleep anytime soon today! I am lying here wide awake or atleast my emotions are so-
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
go to sleep. Make sure your alarm is set for today 😂😂😂 we cannot miss family drama tonight with devi
I am not going to sleep anytime soon today! I am lying here wide awake or atleast my emotions are so-
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
Check KV's Insta stories.....We all got trolled! 🤣
So humaare holi ke armaano ka popat ho gaya 🤣
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
@Bold -
Or better. Ask kya kat raha hai ? Kya Jal raha hai? Kya tadap raha hai ?
Ps- Now ask me kyun bhadak raha hai?!
Aisa kya ho gaya??
Originally posted by: infinitie
LOL darshi!! you came at the right time!! if you came 30 pages before oh boy 🤣
now the anger has subsided and we're just laugh crying at our own pain and stupidity 🤣
🤣
mujhe pata hai ki its always humaare armaano par paani..
Originally posted by: sunshine890
Holi in SAAKK 🤐
Holi and sab plan ka beda garak??
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Aisa kya ho gaya??
-Kehti aisa kya ho gaya ?!!!🤣🤣
No problems dear 🤗
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
NOW SHE COMING OUT IN OPEN !
So here KV listen, get shrut and pooja hired and we forget this ever happened!
Yes I’m down. This will be a much interesting job than my current job lol