Koi nahi🤗 But Sorry you had to stretch your small sa brain for a little long time for me...😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Koi nahi🤗 But Sorry you had to stretch your small sa brain for a little long time for me...😆
Originally posted by: 6IY3QE6B2OTJNBCC
OK...buddies...gotta go.....now...have a nice week!
Bucky=BB/Bibliophile Buddy ; Lavy=FB; Razia = GB/Gasoline Buddy
It's all alphabetic magic.........out of my box.......🤣🤗
All are great🤣🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Nopes... I thought brain and hands were different😆
Accha Ji😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Why is IF giving me diapers in ads?🤣
Cause IF know you're our Nannhe si innnnooocent bacchi🤣🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Oh! Hope it'll be slightly better than previous one at least...
Wish we all can celebrate it freely next year.
Yes... hoping for the best 😃
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Cause IF know you're our Nannhe si innnnooocent bacchi🤣🤣
Itni bhi choti nahi hoon😆
IF ads always amaze me... rn they are showing me an ad asking if I want to know Amir Khan's biography 🤣
Enough of this summer heat... make me a mermaid and throw me into some sea pls😆
I have no idea how will I survive April and May's heat😭
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
More than 10 years?😲
You've missed playing Rangpanchami in Mumbai for straight 10 years?😲
I'll give up on one year of my life to play Holi in Mumbai😆
Yeah....didn't play Rangpanchami after moving to Mumbai again😭 Didn't have any friends to play with. I rather enjoyed it much more in Pune (Also got a little scared with how fearlessly it's played😆)
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Enough of this summer heat... make me a mermaid and throw me into some sea pls😆
I have no idea how will I survive April and May's heat😭
I read somewhere this is going to be the hottest year in India
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5