Knives chamcham kab ban gayi 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Knives chamcham kab ban gayi 🤪
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Abe me iska English bhul gayi. Socha ye crow he 🤪
I knew that’s what u thought 😂😂😂
😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Exactly! 🤣
I knew it’s gonna come here or I thought of bringing it to here!!
I am glad that u got it 😂😂😂
she wants pleasure before death
that too from a brutal scarecrow🤪
Damn!! Rish🤣
Me janti hu ye crow he
I thought wo one kind of crow he 🤔
what the fudge🤣🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
she wants pleasure before death
that too from a brutal scarecrow🤪
Damn!! Rish🤣
What the fudge 🤣
Weird fetishes man 🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
she wants pleasure before death
that too from a brutal scarecrow🤪
Damn!! Rish🤣
Who said it’ll be with a scarecrow
I said it’s about being brutal I didn’t say anything after that 😂😂