Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Chalo tera killer real he 🤣
scarecrows are not real🤪🤣
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Chalo tera killer real he 🤣
I was happy about it 😂😂
Still brutal know so I’m happy about it 😂
What🤪🤪
Yaar Aaj kal 6 mei parents phone chalane dete hai
Aur Humko nahi diya tha😡
Mummy papa😈😭
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
scarecrows are not real🤪🤣
I thought bird he 🤪
Nevermind 🤪
Haunted bhi hosakta he 🤪
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
scarecrows are not real🤪🤣
But being Brutal is good 😂
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
But being Brutal is good 😂
Kiase knives hain jo scarecrow se nahi bacha paaye 🤪

this is not a bird for sure🤪
Kyaaaa??
Knives nachane keliye todina hai?