Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Sairat OS - Trauma - part 2 updated on pg 2

raji02 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

After all that Sai has endured in the hands of Jagtap, she never really got time to reflect on those fears due to her Aaba’s death and her subsequent marriage to Virat. This is my small attempt on her reaction when Jagtap returns in her life and how she overcomes it with Virat’s unconditional love and support .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Around 6 PM on a normal working day, Virat walks into the Chavan Nivas in his uniform.

Ashwini – Are Godu, tu jaldi agaya aaj?

Virat – Ha Aai, kaam thoda kam tha to socha jaldi aakar thoda waqt app sabke saath bithalu. Waise aai, Sai wapas agayi kya?

Ashwini – Abhin nahi aayi hai. Uski aane ka time ho gaya hai. Tu jaake fresh hoke aa, mein tereliye chai aur snacks tayar karti hoon. Tab tak Sai bhi ajayegi.

Virat – Ho aayi.

Virat goes to freshen up. He comes in his tracks and t-shirt and have his tea and snacks chatting with his family.

Virat – Bahut late hogaya , Sai ko ab tak aajana chahiye tha na aai.

Ashwini – Chal use phone laga aur pooch ki kaha tak pahuchi hai.

Virat tries calling Sai, her phone keeps ringing but she does not pick up.

Virat – Apki beti bhi na aai, kabhi bhi phone uthathi hi nahi hai. Yato phone silent par rehta hai ya phir apni kitabon mein itna khojati hai ki use ring sunayi nahi deta. Andhera horaha hai aur Mausam bhi bhigad raha hai, mein jakar dekhta hoon aai. Agar vo aye to mujhe call kardena .

Ashwini – Teek hai.

Virat goes out and about to get into his vehicle, he sees Sai sitting on the bench in the garden and goes to her. He sees the phone in her hand and asks her a little angrily.

Virat – mein kabse tumhe phone kar raha tha , agar ghar pe hi thi to uthakar bataya kyu nai? 
Sai doesn’t react and keeps looking blankly ahead. Virat gets tensed seeing her not reacting at all.

Virat – Sai , kya hua? Aise kyu baithi ho? Kuch bol kyu nahi rahi ho? Chalo andar chalo baahar thand bhad raha hai.

She still doesn’t react. Virat holds her hands, makes her stand and takes her inside. 

Aai sees Sai walking inside lifeless and gets tensed.

Ashwini – Godu , kya hua ise. Aise kyu khadi hai?

Virat – Pata nahi aai, kabse garden mein hi baithi thi, kuch bol bhi nahi rahi hai. Aap pani lekar aao, mein puchta hoon.

By then all the family comes there and gets shocked seeing Sai without any reaction and expression on her face.

Virat makes her sit on the sofa, holds her face and makes her look at him and asks lovingly.

Virat – Sai, kya hua? Itni chup kyu ho? Dekho mein yahi hoon, please mujhe batao kya hua hai. Mein sab theek kardoonga.

Sai gets teary listening to him and starts crying loudly hugging the life out of him and stammers trying to tell him something amongst hiccups

Sai – wo wo wo, wapas agaya. 

Virat gets tensed seeing his sherni like this. He tries to move her away to look at her but she is not ready to leave him at all. She hugs him like her life depends on it .

Virat unlatches her from him with difficulty and makes her drink some water and says,

Virat – pehle tum ye paani piyo, phir batao mujhe kya hua hai. Mein yahi hoon, tumhare paas, kahi nahi jaraha hoon. Kaun wapas aaya hai Sai?

Sai – Jagtap. Usne mujhe message bheja  and shows him her mobile.

Message – ‘ Sai darling , tumhe kya laga? Us ACP se shaadi Karli to mujhse bach jaogi? Mein waapas agaya hoon darling. Tumhare aur mere beech koyi nahi asakta. Tumhara wo ACP bhi nahi. Tumhara Jagtap.’

Virat gets shocked thinking how Jagtap is out of the jail. He composes himself because his wife needs him more now.

Virat – Sai dekho kuch nahi hoga. Mein hoon na. Kuch nahi hone doonga tumhe. Trust me.

Sai – Nahi , wo aapko mujhse door kardega. Usne mere aaba ko mujhse cheen liya . Apko bhi mujhse door kardega. Please Virat, mujhe chodkar mat jayiye, mein nahi rah sakti aapke bina.

And hugs him and keeps crying. Everyone gets teary seeing their chirpy and naughty Sai like this.

Virat hugs her back keeps rubbing her back to console her. She stops crying after sometime but doesn’t let go of him.Virat takes her to their room.

Virat – Sai , tum fresh hoke aao. Mein yahi tumhara intezar karronga.

Sai – Nahi, mein kahi nahi jaaongi. 

Virat takes her to the washroom and makes her wash her face and change her clothes.

Sai – Virat , mujhe bahut dar lagraha hai. 

Virat – Sai , dekho meri taraf , tum to meri brave and bold sherni ho na? Tum aise dhar jaogi to kaise chalega?

Sai – Nahi banna mujhe brave. Wo ab kyu wapas aaya hai? Hum khush hai na? To ab wo kyu aya hai hamari kyushiyan cheen ne? Usne mere aaba ko mujhse door kardiya, aapko bhi mujhse door kardiya to mein kya karoongi? Kaise jeeyungi?

Virat – Sai, meri taraf dekho. Aisa kuch nahi hoga. Mein aisa kuch nahi hone doonga. Hum saath haina. Sab teek hojayega. Bas tumhe himmat nahi harna hai Sai. Tum himmat har gayi to wo kuch kare bina hi jeeth jayega. Hum use jeethne nahi desakte hai na?

Sai- Nahi

Virat – Bas tum strong rehna, phir dekhna wo hume kuch nahi karpayega. Aur mein promise karta hoon ki mein use pakadke jail mein daloonga.

Sai hugs him and sleeps being tired from all this emotional stress. Virat kisses his wife on her forehead and promises himself to never let that animal come near his precious wife.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my small attempt on the effect of Jagtap’s return on Sai. Because according to me , Jagtap’s return would not only trigger her memories of his sexual advances but also memories of the most painful phase of her life(her aaba’s death). 

Please leave your comments.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FUITV thumbnail

Loved it . Perfectly depicted 💙 They should show some version of this in the show. Atleast a discussion between sairat. 

raji02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Loved it . Perfectly depicted 💙 They should show some version of this in the show. Atleast a discussion between sairat. 

thank you so much. 

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Really awesome... Sai emotions are on point... Really loved it

raji02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Really awesome... Sai emotions are on point... Really loved it

thanks a lot.

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thankyou for letting me know about the OS Raji(hope its okay if I choose this to call you)

I loved it very much and you penned down the facts here very nicely.Trauma is not easy to handle but I am happy everyone is standing by Sai during these tough times. I loved Virat's courageous and soothing words. Could easily connect with sai over here, absolutely amazing .❤

Do write more💕

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Loved it.....

Coming out that trauma is very tough for a girl..... but they never show reality in any serial....even in yeh hai mohabbatein serial ishita faced twice but they never showed any......

Very nice.... you wrote very nicely the trauma of girl in such situations.....

Keep writing.....

raji02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Thankyou for letting me know about the OS Raji(hope its okay if I choose this to call you)

I loved it very much and you penned down the facts here very nicely.Trauma is not easy to handle but I am happy everyone is standing by Sai during these tough times. I loved Virat's courageous and soothing words. Could easily connect with sai over here, absolutely amazing .❤

Do write more💕

Thanks for your encouragement. never had the courage to post anything in the forum, but after reading some amazing works in the forum, thought of giving it a try. Happy that youncould connect to the OS. 

You can call me Raji for sure.❤️❤️❤️

raji02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssoujanya

Loved it.....

Coming out that trauma is very tough for a girl..... but they never show reality in any serial....even in yeh hai mohabbatein serial ishita faced twice but they never showed any......

Very nice.... you wrote very nicely the trauma of girl in such situations.....

Keep writing.....

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement.❤️❤️

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

awesome loved it 

sais emotions were penned down beautifully