Thanks❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks❤️
Nahiji...it's actually solidifying.......more adj. means more binding sites......😆
I like this logic😆
🤗
Here we usually celebrate it a day after but it's been long since I've played with colours (more than 10 yrs)😆
More than 10 years?😲
You've missed playing Rangpanchami in Mumbai for straight 10 years?😲
I'll give up on one year of my life to play Holi in Mumbai😆
As far as I know she's an evil vamp from a show who has dramatic music playing in the bg upon her entry😆
Rest over to Lavy and Razia😆
Hume bhi itna hi pata hai ji... she's the no.1 vamp on ITV😆
even only the image is scary enough for me...don't want to hear...BG....if Lavy knows...she'll make sure to send that too......😭
How do you know me so well?😆
Have a good week Isa❤️
Anybody else was watching today's match? Ind won!🥳 So so brilliant and nerve wrecking till the last over
India won the match🥳
Anybody else was watching today's match? Ind won!🥳 So so brilliant and nerve wrecking till the last over
Me, me & me
We are damn similar... posted the same thing simultaneously😆
I swear I was remembering all gods rn😆
A part of me is sad for Sam
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5