Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2| CC #31|Kuch Baatein Ankahi- Page 102

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

35.4k

Users

11

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

T2RLXOEK6SI3U3BP thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky

Wishing everyone a very happy Holi🤗❤️ May the festival of colours bring radiance to our lives!


I was about to post for all of you here....Thank you...same to you....are you celebrating today?

Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 7KVDGE3FTNW252NS


Thank you...FB...enjoy your Holi day with friends & fam.👍🏼


Caught you!😉

T2RLXOEK6SI3U3BP thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

As Komolika mode is activated, I'll put oil too😈🤣


Who or what is this Komolika, ladies?

You're my gasoline buddy/GB.....always stimulating & stretching my small brain.....🤣🤗

Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: P5HUGMP6LVVPIYV2


I was about to post for all of you here....Thank you...same to you....are you celebrating today?


🤗

Here we usually celebrate it a day after but it's been long since I've played with colours (more than 10 yrs)😆

T2RLXOEK6SI3U3BP thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago


Thought to spam & leave quietly...otherwise........🤣

Dont Let Me Catch You Slippin GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 4TZAAEOHGYTH3SHP


Who or what is this Komolika, ladies?

You're my gasoline buddy/GB.....always stimulating & stretching my small brain.....🤣🤗


As far as I know she's an evil vamp from a show who has dramatic music playing in the bg upon her entry😆

Image

Rest over to Lavy and Razia😆

Edited by Bucky - 5 years ago
T2RLXOEK6SI3U3BP thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky


As far as I know she's an evil vamp from a show who has dramatic music playing in the bg when she enters😆

Image

Rest over to Lavy and Razia😆


even only the image is scary enough for me...don't want to hear...BG....if Lavy knows...she'll make sure to send that too......😭


Terrifying GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

T2RLXOEK6SI3U3BP thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky


🤗

Here we usually celebrate it a day after but it's been long since I've played with colours (more than 10 yrs)😆


10 years...tum granny bon gayo ho......my friend..........sorry....me & my Hindi......🤣

Z3GJNTD673SRQQRE thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi Gif - IceGif

Thanks for your support yesterday!

Z3GJNTD673SRQQRE thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Happy Holi GIF - 4 | Words Just for You! - Best Animated Gifs and Greetings for Family and Friends

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".