Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
aag laga rahi hai...
He knows how to do it
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
oh god!! Why the hell did you even married him Rish??🤢🤣
I think nish's birthday is in june too, that's why she's not saying anything.
It's 2nd June, right nish??🤪
Bday thread men 24 july likha hai 🤔
Hahhahaha 🤣
I’m chilled don’t worry 😂😂
chup raho...😈
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Noooooooooooooo It's Helly's 😈🤣🤣
It’s not men!! 😂😂 her nail polish is silver
tabse tu keu chikh rahi hai...
Baad mein bolna aj nahi...
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
oh god!! Why the hell did you even married him Rish??🤢🤣
I think nish's birthday is in june too, that's why she's not saying anything.
It's 2nd June, right nish??🤪
Aditya Ojha kissed Nisha on the cheeks 🤪🤣🤣
Exactly!!
what one year of marriage
I would reject him right now!!!
12th August - Lucky for a while
13th August - I don't even know what to say☺️
20th August - The luckiest person in the world🤪