Wishing everyone a very happy Holi🤗❤️ May the festival of colours bring radiance to our lives!
I was about to post for all of you here....Thank you...same to you....are you celebrating today?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wishing everyone a very happy Holi🤗❤️ May the festival of colours bring radiance to our lives!
I was about to post for all of you here....Thank you...same to you....are you celebrating today?
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
As Komolika mode is activated, I'll put oil too😈🤣
Who or what is this Komolika, ladies?
You're my gasoline buddy/GB.....always stimulating & stretching my small brain.....🤣🤗
I was about to post for all of you here....Thank you...same to you....are you celebrating today?
🤗
Here we usually celebrate it a day after but it's been long since I've played with colours (more than 10 yrs)😆
Who or what is this Komolika, ladies?
You're my gasoline buddy/GB.....always stimulating & stretching my small brain.....🤣🤗
As far as I know she's an evil vamp from a show who has dramatic music playing in the bg upon her entry😆
Rest over to Lavy and Razia😆
As far as I know she's an evil vamp from a show who has dramatic music playing in the bg when she enters😆
Rest over to Lavy and Razia😆
even only the image is scary enough for me...don't want to hear...BG....if Lavy knows...she'll make sure to send that too......😭

🤗
Here we usually celebrate it a day after but it's been long since I've played with colours (more than 10 yrs)😆
10 years...tum granny bon gayo ho......my friend..........sorry....me & my Hindi......🤣

Thanks for your support yesterday!

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5