Thanks for throwing Lions at me in the previous thread.😆 I am getting loads of cuddles from my Lion buddies. 😆splashing red black for giving us games😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks for throwing Lions at me in the previous thread.😆 I am getting loads of cuddles from my Lion buddies. 😆splashing red black for giving us games😈
Splashing sky with blue and yellow for tagging me in game threads 😳
Keep up the good work 😆
already laga dia hai mein ne your are late😈🤣🤣
I just remembered, I was gona splash you with Blue too for calling me Sky 😆Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Splashing sky with blue and yellow for tagging me in game threads 😳
Keep up the good work 😆
Splashing pink red purple on 💜♥️💘on Alexia
Woh Tom Hiddleston tha 😈already laga dia hai mein ne your are late😈🤣🤣
Holland nahi 😎🤣
Splashing Proteeti with Orange and purple for the beautiful siggy I’m flaunting rn ❤️
nhi Holland hi tha apna name tag laga ke ghoom raha hai🤣🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I just remembered, I was gona splash you with Blue too for calling me Sky 😆
Splashing blue back on you for being Sky 😆
Splashing red on asim for love .... in love wid him ❤️
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
264