Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Ohhhhhhhh you were telling her then maybe 😈
Maine galat samjha, sorry 🥺
No problem 🤗
Btw can I request you too to write another VashmAy OS? 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Ohhhhhhhh you were telling her then maybe 😈
Maine galat samjha, sorry 🥺
No problem 🤗
Btw can I request you too to write another VashmAy OS? 😳
Originally posted by: Aster.99
Umm okay, lekin mujhe abhi bhi yaad nahi aa raha hai ki maine aisa kuch bola tha 😕😆 Maine Era ko bola tha likhne ke liye.😳 Anyways even if I wanted to write one, can't do it this month. I'm gonna have exams from next week
Bless of luck for your exams Aster👍🏼🤗
Bless of luck for your exams Aster👍🏼🤗
Thankss 🤗
No one recorded her live
All the best👍🏼Originally posted by: Aster.99
Thankss 🤗
All the best👍🏼
Thankss🤗
Shagun
Every weekend I will give you vashmay content😆
Not complaining❤️
Such a cute family picture
Shagun
Every weekend I will give you vashmay content😆
Not complaining❤️
Such a cute family picture
Exactly!! ❤️
Uday's transformation from being the youngest boy of the family to being the head of his lil family ❤️
A complete family picture 🥳