Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
You said you want to write a story, but feeling a little lazy for it 😌😈
Umm okay, lekin mujhe abhi bhi yaad nahi aa raha hai ki maine aisa kuch bola tha 😕😆 Maine Era ko bola tha likhne ke liye.😳 Anyways even if I wanted to write one, can't do it this month. I'm gonna have exams from next week
Originally posted by: Aster.99
Umm okay, lekin mujhe abhi bhi yaad nahi aa raha hai ki maine aisa kuch bola tha 😕😆 Maine Era ko bola tha likhne ke liye.😳 Anyways even if I wanted to write one, can't do it this month. I'm gonna have exams from next week
Ohhhhhhhh you were telling her then maybe 😈
Maine galat samjha, sorry 🥺
Originally posted by: Aster.99
Umm okay, lekin mujhe abhi bhi yaad nahi aa raha hai ki maine aisa kuch bola tha 😕😆 Maine Era ko bola tha likhne ke liye.😳 Anyways even if I wanted to write one, can't do it this month. I'm gonna have exams from next week
Best of luck on Exams girlie 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Officially checked all hashtags, lekin live nai mila 😐
Thanksss 🤗