I am sorry i dont know, Shibz does it for me. Shibz if u r online, plz help us
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am sorry i dont know, Shibz does it for me. Shibz if u r online, plz help us
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I am sorry i dont know, Shibz does it for me. Shibz if u r online, plz help us
She must be sleeping😆Will ask her tomorrow
She is an owl, she sleeps late😆 but yes will ask tomorrow
what do you know ?😲
That i am awesome 😎
That i am awesome 😎
That u r😎
But we arent u really r sweet and awesome
pm mee the links
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
But we arent u really r sweet and awesome
Really 😍
but yeh toh mein ne btaya tha🤓That i am awesome 😎
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633