Originally posted by: ZSNU67K5S3LWG6GG
What😱
You used word like learn,mistake for makers of immj2...I mean seriously😆
Yeah I thought on OTT they finally will change but....😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: ZSNU67K5S3LWG6GG
What😱
You used word like learn,mistake for makers of immj2...I mean seriously😆
Yeah I thought on OTT they finally will change but....😒
Yeah Like he showed ahana her place.😆Originally posted by: arryline
Then Vansh better do the needful & show her ,her place ,I can’t jhelofy lolipop this much .
Yaar why are you joking with me🤣
How the hell you reach to that conclusion,I am sorry but its funny🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
I've different meaning for 'pretty good'.😆
Baki people like me can't watch anything just for the heck of it.
I actually liking the shows but track record of being bored once show is 50-70 episodes comes in. IMMJ2 is only show I stuck to that too because its the only lead pair I really loved and am big fan of otherwise baaki...😆
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Yeah Like he showed ahana her place.😆
@b-His bedroom,Right😆
Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino
True that.
Seems like they dint learn anything from what they did in the revenge track.
They are hell bent in forcibly bringing third angles(pehle bichoo ab lollipop).
Vansh ke character development mein toh ekdum tatti phailaya hua hai inhone.
Ok bye that's all for today
Ahana 2.0 track is like ensuring that the show ends .
Third angles have been rejected be it Kabir ,Ahana so hoping that lolipop & V are a team .
I can’t bear seduction scenes also , I can’t imagine the cringe it will be
Originally posted by: 2S77MQUVEEN4CAVW
Yaar why are you joking with me🤣
How the hell you reach to that conclusion,I am sorry but its funny🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kya karein joking mood mein hai. This show brings out all my sarcasm that is deep in me....😆
Originally posted by: rheuji17
Kya karein joking mood mein hai. This show brings out all my sarcasm that is deep in me....😆
Yeah that I can understand very well😆
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
Yeah Like he showed ahana her place.😆
Bedroom
Makers are all out to gross the audience with this cringe couple if it’s happening