Originally posted by: CQVPCFNDPVNVVNZ4
Akshu new promo dekh 🤣
Dekhi mai... 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: CQVPCFNDPVNVVNZ4
Akshu new promo dekh 🤣
Dekhi mai... 😆
Hayeee mein tou tag karke karke thak gayi bhaisaab !
Baaki ese hi ajao
Shagun hugging Shaurya is so funny...🤣🤣
Like I feel like I'll die laughing...🤣🤣
I mean who meet their ex like this!!???????🤣
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Shagun is here to attack ...
https://www.instagram.com/p/CM6pk1xFq70/?igshid=etw0i1dz8src
Mereko promo dekhkar hassi aa rhi hai...Shaurya ka major wala poppat ho gya...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
Shagun hugging Shaurya is so funny...🤣🤣
Like I feel like I'll die laughing...🤣🤣
I mean who meet their ex like this!!???????🤣
Ik ...I went all 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
Mereko promo dekhkar hassi aa rhi hai...Shaurya ka major wala poppat ho gya...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Literally who shot this ?!🤣🤣..And what was that mein agayi shaurya🤣🤣🤣
And who edited this?!🤣🤣
Bro you always ready with these ?! How?! You the spy ?!
Ps- 🤗
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
Literally who shot this ?!🤣🤣..And what was that mein agayi shaurya🤣🤣🤣
And who edited this?!🤣🤣
Dude...it is sounding like chipkali 🤣🤣
Like aise kaun baat karta hai? 😂😂😂
Yeh kya shot hai man ! 😂😂
Now SAAKK literally looks like typical ITV drama...😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kya karu aadat se majboor 🤪
🤗🤗
Was that hug for me of for PS 😉🤣