sorryyyyyyyyyyy🥺Ek mahine se busy?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
sorryyyyyyyyyyy🥺Ek mahine se busy?
Devil asking Shaurya to describe girl. He describes anokhi, anokhi meanwhile imagines Shaurya saying I love you anokhi and is happy and blushing. Devi is like oh wow Shaurya you’re describing Shagun and then Shagun comes and hugs Shaurya and says I’m back Shaurya. And background says will Shaguns return change the course of Shaurya and anokhis relation.
New PROMO
https://instagram.com/stories/debattama_sah/2538515038227837488?igshid=16lf3d6zbxjzt
Ps- I will take this as Anokhi diving into self realisation mode ! 😆
Originally posted by: 326IHCCEN45VEHQT
sorryyyyyyyyyyy🥺
Pagal ladki... Mere bb wale pe bhi nhi aya tera comment... PM pe bhi batane ko bola tha bit nahi...
Chal koi naa... Ek last time maaf kar deti hu...
Originally posted by: nehshipper
Devil asking Shaurya to describe girl. He describes anokhi, anokhi meanwhile imagines Shaurya saying I love you anokhi and is happy and blushing. Devi is like oh wow Shaurya you’re describing Shagun and then Shagun comes and hugs Shaurya and says I’m back Shaurya. And background says will Shaguns return change the course of Shaurya and anokhis relation.
New PROMO
Did it air on TV?
Sorry, my bad.. I checked the main forum and found the clip there🙈
Pagal ladki... Mere bb wale pe bhi nhi aya tera comment... PM pe bhi batane ko bola tha bit nahi...
Chal koi naa... Ek last time maaf kar deti hu...
Akshu new promo dekh 🤣
Someone posted on insta but looks official. Different outfits and proper promo with logo.
Guys..mgo check out the new promo link on Main forum...
Shaurya says I love u Anokhi to himself only..
And Anokhi starts seeing Shaurya everywhere 🤣
And the Shagun hugs Shaurya and says ...im back to shaurya..🤣
Shaurya is shocked.🤣🤣
Shagun is here to attack ...
https://www.instagram.com/p/CM6pk1xFq70/?igshid=etw0i1dz8src